Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is probably too late, but tomorrow in Phoenix there will be a blood drive at the local Saturn dealers. I have signed up. They will be giving donor's lunch, t-shirt, coupon for a free oil change, and an entry to win a 2007 SKY... Whooo eee Wish me luck, my daughter would love this car....:thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
I have always appreciated EVERYONE who donates...... i just cant do it..... i have so many medical problems.. and am PETRIFIED of needles..... GOOD LUCK GIRL...... just DONT LOOK AT THE NEEDLE...SkyBaby-07

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Go Girl. May I say thanks for the lives you will save!:thumbs:

·
Registered
119 Posts
rick112 said:
Go Girl. May I say thanks for the lives you will save!:thumbs:
Is this the only way to possibly win the Sky? Seems to be pretty good odds if people giving blood is anything like here in Tampa, FL.

Hell -- if it is I might just fly out to get my chance. ;)

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well thank ya all, Im sure they could use all the blood they can get.... :thumbs:

·
Registered
122 Posts
blood for a sky? i think its a fair trade.

ok, heres the rant. i think giving blood is an excellent thing to do (unless of course you have religiously opposing views, than don't do it). i'm O+ myself, so they are always looking for my blood.

i used to give every 8 weeks (and i have really good veins, so its easy to insert the needle....guess shooting up between my toes had some benefit :)

now, i have to wait. i've done several humanitarian trips overseas (once during the SARS outbreak in china), and i've also gotten some tattoos overseas as well......they kind of frown on that.

anyway, its been almost a year since my last trip to nicaragua, so i will be out there giving the red stuff as soon as i can, and i encourage everyone to do it because it saves lives!!!!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good for you. As for tatoos, I did ask cause I have some and they said if it has been at least 1 year your ok....:thumbs:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts