Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Vendor
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WindRestrictor® wind blocker's GLASS APPEAL option:)

As many of you know we released this option on April the 24th, the day of Roberts graduation anniversary:)

Since this release we've got some inquiries that need to be addressed publicly. We've been asked if we offer real glass. We do not offer a real glass, or a tempered glass option.

Our product is made from a double sided abraision resistant acrylic material that was designed to give a real glass appearance. We've done extensive research and there is no way to produce a glass screen with the proper mounting method that would ever pass and safety standards from GM which we are in the process of getting liscensed by. The first reason for us not choosing this of course is because it will not produce illumination. Here's a couple of reviews we've found but there were tons more...

GLASS ON WEB - Articles - Tempered glass breakage

TEMPERED GLASS BREAKAGE

Our products are 10 times stronger than glass and much safer. I just wanted to clarify this for our most recent inquiries... Please let us know if there is anymore information you need regarding our most latest releases....

Smoked Tinted
Electric Blue
Exotic Green
Yellow
Pink
Edge Lit Signwork also!

We are not charging extra for these new options at all. It's simply a way for us to provide more options for our potential clients that we value greatly.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,933 Posts
Thank you so very much for the info.
As always - the Wind Restrictor family is the best !!! :thumbs:
As we discussed at Vegas - I'll be sending you my graphics ideas as soon as I get home.

·
Vendor
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We appreciate all of you for your input and assistance with testing on this new product released last month. Again, we are not charging extra for this and our glass appeal option is not real glass so there is nothing to worry about as far as shattering or breakage... :nono:

Have a great week everyone!

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Blue on Bluestone

I'm sure the Blue on Bluestone will great as well...Thanks Steve

·
Vendor
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh yes,, Cant wait on those photos Stevesky..

MM, man i'd love to see that desin on the glass!!! :eek:

But smoked is my favorite with the non illuminated. (daytime version ) :D

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
Oh yes,, Cant wait on those photos Stevesky..

MM, man i'd love to see that desin on the glass!!! :eek:

But smoked is my favorite with the non illuminated. (daytime version ) :D
Pictures coming soon..I am posting a "teaser" pic on the "Winscreen Proof" thread tomorrow...SteveSky67

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
I love my WR... You're the BEST!!!! T.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
I love all the designs you have done so far and keep checking back for more.... GREAT WORK PENNINGTONS... SkyBaby

·
Vendor
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Stunning!

MM has kind of an image that he loves of the side profile. attached.

he preferrs the sky on the door though. pretty cool too. I'm still waitin for the day he puts whitewalls on his SKY.

Attachments

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
That is an AWESOME PRICE..... and a GREAT PRODUCT TOO.... I may need to get the plain PINK for my new Sky..... and..... I definitely want to get one with KING PENN on it for my TRIPS.. for Organ Donations... with a Pink light of course... KEEP UP THE WONDERFUL WORK!!!!!! SkyBaby

·
Registered
254 Posts
Just ordered a Glass Appeal one and looking forward to getting it. :woo:

·
Vendor
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts