Saturn Sky Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
I just visited the site, but could not find the info for this offer...ie smoked glass:confused:

:thumbs:For anyone interested in the glass appeal plain version, the holiday special brings them to your door for $109.65 with free shipping. Same for the blue tinted, smoked tinted, exotic green and radiant pink.

see details at the link below.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Wow, T. I had another person ask me if this was available for them and I had to let them know it was your personal car !!! :eek:

Very, very nice!!!:D

Happy Thanksgiving to all..... Hugs T.

I still want another wind restrictor, but I have to wait... Maybe in the Spring. T.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
T., That's a great looking WinRestrictor on your car. I really like mine 'cause I used a picture of my car on mine too. :thumbs:

Don't they do an AWESOME job. I love the details. T.

·
Vendor
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #26 (Edited)
Thanks T. :cheers: I refer to yours often when people want a photo of their car. Turned out wonderful.

Update: Along with our holiday special found here>>> Wind Restrictor™ Galleries

Any orders placed this weekend with the illumination package will receive a free battery pack (for car shows) and a free on/off switch. :cheers:

Discount code is Paul

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Thanks T. :cheers: I refer to yours often when people want a photo of their car. Turned out wonderful.

Update: Along with our holiday special found here>>> Wind Restrictor™ Galleries

Any orders placed this weekend with the illumination package will receive a free battery pack (for car shows) and a free on/off switch. :cheers:

Discount code is Holiday08
Maybe next year we will get a chance to meet. You need to come to NE next year. Love to meet you and the gang. T.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts