Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
I don’t remember seeing that particular article on the forum before, but I could have just forgotten about it. I hope the Sky isn’t too menacing, since its name does not conjure up an image of a menacing car!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Fformula88 said:
I don’t remember seeing that particular article on the forum before, but I could have just forgotten about it. I hope the Sky isn’t too menacing, since its name does not conjure up an image of a menacing car!
The name is lame, but I really hope the car does have the "menacing" attitude of the VX. So far the GM released sketch gives me great hope.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Rik said:
The name is lame, but I really hope the car does have the "menacing" attitude of the VX. So far the GM released sketch gives me great hope.
I actually kinda like the name now. And I definately like it better then 'Evoke' which was the other rumored name.

·
Registered
102 Posts
brentil said:
I actually kinda like the name now. And I definately like it better then 'Evoke' which was the other rumored name.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo brentil! Be strong don't give in. We can pick our own name. We just have to think of something that has the right amount of attitude for the car.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Rik said:
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo brentil! Be strong don't give in. We can pick our own name. We just have to think of something that has the right amount of attitude for the car.
True true, but then that goes against the mentality of the Rebadging Thread we had a while back :D

·
Registered
727 Posts
Speaking of that rebadging thread.... I responded in that thread that I would leave the badging on the Solstice. My answer may be different if I were to by the Sky. I'd probably leave the Saturn badging, but if it says Sky on it I may have to remove the name The name really doesn't do anything for me at all. :sleep

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Fformula88 said:
Speaking of that rebadging thread.... I responded in that thread that I would leave the badging on the Solstice. My answer may be different if I were to by the Sky. I'd probably leave the Saturn badging, but if it says Sky on it I may have to remove the name The name really doesn't do anything for me at all. :sleep
Yes, I agree with this. But I still like the Sky name better then Evoke. Doesn't mean I think Sky is the best name though. Maybe we should just make some 'Kappa' badges and rebadge all the Kappa cars :D

·
Registered
727 Posts
brentil said:
Yes, I agree with this. But I still like the Sky name better then Evoke. Doesn't mean I think Sky is the best name though. Maybe we should just make some 'Kappa' badges and rebadge all the Kappa cars :D
LOL, I suppose you are right. Sky is better than Evoke, but its basically the best of two horrible names. It’s like saying a quick painless execution is better than a slow, painful one. :banghead

·
Registered
742 Posts
Might sound lame,but what is kappa?
GM's name for the platform Solstice/Sky/Opel/Daewoo are built on. I'm sure that there will be better explanations.

Terry

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts