Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone gotten past 3000 since the new system has been installed?....is there a new 800 number where we can get information, because we sure can't get any info from our dealership.........

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Yes, I'm at 3400....seal9:cheers:

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
I'm at 3100... supposed to be 3300 - 3400 on Monday

·
Registered
389 Posts
barb said:
Has anyone gotten past 3000 since the new system has been installed?....is there a new 800 number where we can get information, because we sure can't get any info from our dealership.........
I'm in the same boat. I finally was able to get my order number from them.
GFW 512
If there is anyone on this forum that can shed a little more light on my status it would be greatly appreciated. :)

·
Registered
314 Posts
GRinLR said:
GFW 512
If there is anyone on this forum that can shed a little more light on my status it would be greatly appreciated. :)
#GFW 596 for us - heading over to dealership now to see if we can shake any information specific to our order out of them. Wish us luck!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I was told Im at a 4000???

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
agirltrucker said:
I was told Im at a 4000???
swweeeett!

• 3800 - vehicle produced
• 4000 - vehicle available to ship
• 4150 - vehicle original invoice (dealer billed)
• 4200 - vehicle shipped
• 4300 - intermediate delivery

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
GRinLR said:
GFW 512
My order number is GFW533. Still waiting. ....Skip...:cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
usmc said:
swweeeett!

• 3800 - vehicle produced
• 4000 - vehicle available to ship
• 4150 - vehicle original invoice (dealer billed)
• 4200 - vehicle shipped
• 4300 - intermediate delivery
Cool thx. Now when will I be at a 4200???? JK, I know no one can answer that. :lol:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
reedred said:
GFU776. Still nothing. Code 3000. TPW 3/31. Beginning to wonder what year.
Dont be surprised if all of a sudden your at a 4000. Remember, they just switched over to the new system which, according to my new car mananger, is more up to the minute on each car. But he did admit that they are all still learning the system too. Keep the faith baby :grouphug:

·
Registered
802 Posts
You been SKYped!

Skip said:
My order number is GFW533. Still waiting. ....Skip...:cheers: :cheers:
Are you sure anyone at GM or Saturn knows where Huntsville, Alabama is?
Seems like they SKYped right over you.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
eldeeko said:

I had to laugh when I read this, because believe it or not...my dealer said that the reason their first Sky took SOOO long getting to the dealership was because the car hauler could not find the dealership!!! :eek: :lol: You'd think that those trucks would be equipped with GPS's to help the drivers figure out where they're going, no?

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
nscrbug said:
I had to laugh when I read this, because believe it or not...my dealer said that the reason their first Sky took SOOO long getting to the dealership was because the car hauler could not find the dealership!!! :eek: :lol: You'd think that those trucks would be equipped with GPS's to help the drivers figure out where they're going, no?
In a perfect world they would be, but at a cost of close to $1,000. per truck to install only owner operators have them. But the driver should have called the dealer for directions if he did not have them. I know my biggest pet pev when I was driving cross country was getting lost. Ya know, its not like we can just turn that 18 wheeler around in a driveway..... :lol:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
eldeeko said:
Haha Same as California is off the map on the LEFT side. But I'm in the HEART of DIXIE. And everybody knows where their heart is right. Besides we are right down the road from Nashville Tennessee. Skip... Where everybody knows your name.....:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Just wait till you start seeing 4B00 then you'll start really wiggin out. B what the heck does B mean??? We all had fun with that till we figured out what it was. You'll see your car shift to like 4000 then 4B00 then back to 4000 and all over the place. That's your car getting "Bayed," in essence moved around the rail lots prior to shipping.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Called Saturn

Couldn't get info on my order from my rep. I was pretty insistent, but to no avail. But I didn't want to get him in any trouble so I didn't go over his head to the General Manager. So, I called Saturn customer service. Nice lady called the dealership with me on the line and firmly asked the GM to get the info I wanted. I don't know if he had ever done this procedure before, but he did happily give me my order #, acknowlegment date (04/05/2006) and Event Code......3100.
Hopefully this will help somebody else with an unwilling or uninformed dealership.
Anybody have an educated guess when it'll be produced?

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
C488 said:
Couldn't get info on my order from my rep. I was pretty insistent, but to no avail. But I didn't want to get him in any trouble so I didn't go over his head to the General Manager. So, I called Saturn customer service. Nice lady called the dealership with me on the line and firmly asked the GM to get the info I wanted. I don't know if he had ever done this procedure before, but he did happily give me my order #, acknowlegment date (04/05/2006) and Event Code......3100.
Hopefully this will help somebody else with an unwilling or uninformed dealership.
Anybody have an educated guess when it'll be produced?
Not sure what an acknowledgement date is...would that be like your image date? Event code 3100 means your order is available to be sequenced...next step is to be scheduled for production so it looks like your Sky is getting closer to being built...shouldn't be too long before it's shipped. What was your order number...if you don't mind sharing it?

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Went 3400 today!!!!!!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
anyone updated today on status

it's tuesday, did anyone get an update on their event codes?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts