21 - 40 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #35

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
I am not a GM fan in particular. But I loved the 1960 Chevy PU I had with dualies and a V6. It could take a mountain road better than almost anything at the time....with a half ton of sand in the bed. But I am actually more a fan of the Ford products, 1955 I block six sedan, 1956 Continental, 1958 Lincoln Continental, 1937 PU, but I also love the Studebaker Loewy coupes. I think that design is still better looking than even my Sky. And as someone earlier said I am a real fan of English, especially Jaguar. I have an XKE and in my opinion there is no more beautiful design in automotive history than the XKE Jaguar. Mine is a 2+2 but maybe someday I will own an OTS, the peak of all automotive design.
However, I do dearly love the Sky.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I've had twenty nine cars since my first 1955 Pontiac. All have been GM's except for one Chrysler and two Ford products. My wife's last three vehicles have been foreign, a Nissan Pathfinder and two Infiniti's (a QX 50 and QX 60). We've both been very pleased with them. Although I still have an Oldsmobile convertible as a collector car, my days with U.S. manufacturers are done. I traded in my Sky Redline last August on a 2014 Mercedes-Benz SLK 350. No regrets so far and I've put on 4,000 miles.

21 - 40 of 78 Posts