Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
17,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:ack: Some what boring, found MarlboroMike's link to be a waste of my time!
Woo-Hoo! The Saturn Sky is going to have headlights, and to top it off, a steering wheel! :woo:
:lockme::lockme::lockme::lockme:
It's only boring because it is 2015...that is why I qualified it Back to the Future...u did not go back. :nono:

·
Registered
17,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You can never go back . . . But this goes a long way into explaining what makes marlboromike tick . . . Maybe.

:rofl:

:jester:

:grouphug:

:skep:

:D

Who says "You Can't Go Home Again" :lol: I will be in Brooklyn for Father's Day.

·
7,014 Posts
You can never go back . . . But this goes a long way into explaining what makes marlboromike tick . . .

:D

Hehehe!
Do you see how MarlboboMike lights up when an "Old Time Member" revisits this site....
Spooky but Mike is turned on by the pass :eek:
I think we should start a new thread and post some old memorabilia stuff for him to enjoy and keep him calm..
:thumbs:

·
Registered
17,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hehehe!
Do you see how MarlboboMike lights up when an "Old Time Member" revisits this site....
Spooky but Mike is turned on by the pass :eek:
I think we should start a new thread and post some old memorabilia stuff for him to enjoy and keep him calm..
:thumbs:
I do have 2 rotary phones connected...the only problem is, the equipment does not permit to dial out. All equipment is touch tone only...but u can receive. HELLO! HELLO! Is that YOU VIC? :lol:

·
7,014 Posts
I never remember the Frontier threads requiring a password. For you regular members, can you still get into it?

The "Frontier" can only be accessed with a Newbie account!! :skep:
"Life Time Membership" members (which leave Marlbob0Mike out BTW) are not permitted to see the frontier! :eek:

·
Registered
17,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The "Frontier" can only be accessed with a Newbie account!! :skep:
"Life Time Membership" members (which leave Marlbob0Mike out BTW) are not permitted to see the frontier! :eek:
What are u talking about? I was always able to access the Frontier. Are u starting trouble? :D Most members don't even know what the FRONTIER is.

·
7,014 Posts
Yea, thought we covered the way you can get into the Frontier.
So why do I keep on getting this on the:
"I have a Beef Thread" and "I'm done at this site" threads?

"Your administrator has required a password to access this forum. Please enter this password now.
Note: This requires cookies!
Password: ********
"

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
So why do I keep on getting this on the:
"I have a Beef Thread" and "I'm done at this site" threads?

"Your administrator has required a password to access this forum. Please enter this password now.
Note: This requires cookies!
Password: ********
"
Because those threads got moved into the Frontier?

:dunno:

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Yes Dave, but look at what Robo wrote: Yea, thought we covered the way you can get into the Frontier.
I can't fetch it..... :confused:
From the description of the Frontier on the Forums Page:

The Frontier
A password-accessed place to discuss political, religious, and other topics that can turn into passionate discussions. [password=enteringatownrisk] ENTER AT OWN RISK - this sub-forum is not moderated except for the most egregious offenses. Read the rules inside (basically, no name-calling, derogatory comments, and no spam - other than that, anything goes). Do NOT enter here and then cry for help - you are on your own.
Or am I just plain missing something?????? :confused:

·
7,014 Posts
From the description of the Frontier on the Forums Page:

Or am I just plain missing something?????? :confused:
Dave,
MarlboboMike seems to be the only member that is able to propel himself into that mysterious unknown area while crisscrossing with newbies on the way there... :eek:

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Dave,
MarlboboMike seems to be the only member that is able to propel himself into that mysterious unknown area while crisscrossing with newbies on the way there... :eek:
I entered the suggested password and had no trouble entering the Frontier.

Did you try the password?

What did it do/not do?

Yogi

1 - 20 of 29 Posts