Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my weekly drive down to see if there was anything picture worthy.

Well here ya go, they replaced the chili pepper red sky on display for the new Bluestone. Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
Those pics look great. Makes me really glad that I ordered the bluestone.

·
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
richmcc said:
:agree: :agree: All of the other pictures had me worried, but that Rocks!

Thanks Pitcom!
I knew you would like the pics, i remembered you changed to this color. Thankfully you are getting the chrome. I'm not big on the polished on the bluestone in the pic. I think chrome will make the car snap 10x better.:thumbs:

·
First Picture of Production Red Line
164 Posts
The color looks awesome! :thumbs:
Question,:confused:
Is that a Redline Sky or Base? Notice the front grill side...it appears to me to have a Base Sky Grill?....Is the color only available on Redline or can you get it with the Base also?

·
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Inline4Redline said:
The color looks awesome! :thumbs:
Question,:confused:
Is that a Redline Sky or Base? Notice the front grill side...it appears to me to have a Base Sky Grill?....Is the color only available on Redline or can you get it with the Base also?

That is a Base Sky. As far as i know Bluestone is available color option for Base and RL.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
That was the colour combo I was going to origionally order.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Wow...that was my first choice in color...but I'm glad I didn't have to wait! :)

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
I like the bluestone but I'm not crazy about the tan tops. I think they show more of the wrinkles and I just don't think the color does the car justice.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Guess that settles it...all the colors on the Sky look great.:)

·
Registered
129 Posts
richmcc said:
:agree: :agree: All of the other pictures had me worried, but that Rocks!

Thanks Pitcom!
Finally! I was worried for the both of us but it looks so much better than I feared. :thumbs:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thank you!

I went in to look at one, put my name on a list to order one sometime next year, and left after putting a deposit down on an"already-in-production" bluestone. So, to finally see a picture of the car I bought, and to have it look good ,WHEW!!!!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Is that a tan top of a black top? The glare makes it hard to tell on my LCD monitor...

·
Registered
746 Posts
I may have to change back to bluestone. I had but the pictures on the net were so bad I switched. I am going to drive down there this week to see for myself.

Blue:cool:

·
Registered
129 Posts
jarcher said:
Is that a tan top of a black top? The glare makes it hard to tell on my LCD monitor...
Looks tan to me....

·
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
jarcher said:
Comes in clear on mine. It's definately a tan top, tan seats and door panel.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts