Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The red lines that Spag posted were still sitting there. I kinda snuck over there on my way to the supply house for work so i didn't have much time. I'll be working in wilmington again next week so i'll make a point to get some better shots.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Does nobody like WHITE :rolleyes:

·
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Out of the 3 truck loads i saw and of what was in the lot, there was only a few red, a couple green and i didn't see white. Looks like most is the silver colors.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
RMFNSKY said:
I really hope that is my Yellow Sky on it way. But looking at that truck load of Skys they all look good. It is funny how few white one there are.
Polar White with Red Leather is an awesome combo!!!:thumbs: I am :willy: over the red leather.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
I think White does look good and the Red leather combo is really nice. I wish they had a Yellow inserts for the Yellow Skys. May have been a little over the top but I would have bought that option!:thumbs:

·
Super Moderator
11,540 Posts
RMFNSKY said:
I really hope that is my Yellow Sky on it way. But looking at that truck load of Skys they all look good. It is funny how few white ones there are.
It's not because that's not a Sky...that's a Solstice...and only the GXPs come in Yellow! That's a whole bunch of GXPs heading off I bet you. The yellow ones sitting at the plant look like Solstices too.

·
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
RMFNSKY said:
I think White does look good and the Red leather combo is really nice. I wish they had a Yellow inserts for the Yellow Skys. May have been a little over the top but I would have bought that option!:thumbs:
There was a red one with custom red inserts on one of the auction places, i thought it looked really good.

·
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Robotech said:
It's not because that's not a Sky...that's a Solstice...and only the GXPs come in Yellow! That's a whole bunch of GXPs heading off I bet you. The yellow ones sitting at the plant look like Solstices too.
Yeah the trucks i saw were all about 50/50 sky and solstice on each. If that is indeed a GXP ( i zoomed up my original shot and can't see dual exhst from the angle) then that means some of are just another step closer to our RL. :thumbs:

·
Registered
386 Posts
White with Red Leather

Ernest said:
Polar White with Red Leather is an awesome combo!!!:thumbs: I am :willy: over the red leather.

Ernest thats what I ordered and can't wait to get her! I got a confirmed build week of Aug 7th but who knows, they keep changing their minds here in Canada like I change my underwear and the worst is we can't track order numbers like you can in the USA. :banghead: Very frustrating, but reading information on this forum keeps me sane!

CDN SKY3.JPG

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Robotech said:
Beg to differ but that is a SKY! Blow up the pic and look at the front qtr panel, it's indented

The Grey one on top is a Solstice

·
Registered
746 Posts
Pitcom said:
I always wanted to stop by so today i got the chance, took some quick shots for yas.
Pitcom,
Where is the plant I'd like to run by there one day. Also, did you ever talk to the dealership to see which one of us is really first on the list or is it a case of "oh yeah, your number one on the list"?

Blue:cool:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
skybright said:
Ernest thats what I ordered and can't wait to get her! I got a confirmed build week of Aug 7th but who knows, they keep changing their minds here in Canada like I change my underwear and the worst is we can't track order numbers like you can in the USA. :banghead: Very frustrating, but reading information on this forum keeps me sane!

View attachment 4558
I saw one that came into my dealer Monday, Polar White/Red/Chrome?Spoiler.
It was reaslly sharp after it was detailed. You chose good my Canuck friend!!!! Pictures don't do any of the color's justice. Live and up close is the way to get the true effect.:thumbs:

·
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Blue Sky said:
Pitcom,
Where is the plant I'd like to run by there one day. Also, did you ever talk to the dealership to see which one of us is really first on the list or is it a case of "oh yeah, your number one on the list"?

Blue:cool:
The way i went was, I-95 south to route 141 N exit. Then i got off for rt 62 and the plant is up the ramp on the right hand side. Make the right turn and down by the sign for the self storage you'll see the lot.

As to yer second question, maybe we'll just both the car on the same day. That'd be great :D I do know when they told me i'd get it before they get a demo i offered to leave the RL on display for them and they said NO. They make the regular sky orders stay on floor till the next one comes to take it's place but won't do it for the red line.

·
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
RMFNSKY said:
Beg to differ but that is a SKY! Blow up the pic and look at the front qtr panel, it's indented

The Grey one on top is a Solstice
It has the round reverse lights, isn't that a solstice? Look at the cars erm rear end.
There is a yellow solstice on the truck and 2 in the lot. I dunno much about the solstice so i didn't know yellow was GXP only.

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Pitcom and Blue Sky - I really hope that we aren't all using the same auto group, cause I'm supposedly at the top of the list too!

Blue - sorry I didn't send ya directions earlier, just noticed your request!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Was that my Pearl Silver in the middle of that load?

FYI friends, I was at the Dealers yesterday and there was a black and tan customer car.....with balck and tan....ooooooohhhhhhhh is THAT ever sweet!:cool: So help me if that had been for sale....hummmm. But, I am sure from what I have seen that I will love my choice just as much.......:D

·
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Spag said:
Pitcom and Blue Sky - I really hope that we aren't all using the same auto group, cause I'm supposedly at the top of the list too!

Blue - sorry I didn't send ya directions earlier, just noticed your request!
Well, we are. We are all part of the same company who owns the four Saturn dealerships in our area. Me and Bluesky happen to be at the same exact dealer. The dealer you placed your order at already had 6 RL pre-lim orders by June 8th. I'm not saying it won't happen, but I'm not sure the auto group will send all the RL to thier one dealer location when they have 4. i was told that our particular group keeps each dealer place seperate as they do not pool allocations and such. Hoping this is correct. Time will tell tho.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts