Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else catch that? The GM commercial showing past glory and future edge cutting technology flashed the SKY about 5 times among their many clips. Nice.

·
Registered
17 Posts
We did. More than any other GM car in the ad. Now lets get them in the hands of the people!

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Heck, lets just get a couple on the dealership flloor!! As soon as they do that we know we will see ours!

·
Registered
17,743 Posts
I was disappointed with the commercial...if u saw project runway...now u got a good handle on the SKY...the red one was drop dead gorgeous......the blue one was nice...but it did not go as well as the RED. To all of u that ordered the red chili...u won't be disappointed.

MarlboroMike

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
marlboromike said:
if u saw project runway...now u got a good handle on the SKY...the red one was drop dead gorgeous......the blue one was nice...but it did not go as well as the RED.
You saw that too? It was cool because he drove up to the finalist's houses in the cars. Or should I say, soared into their driveways? They will probably feature the car on Wed, when the show finale occurs and the winner wins a SKY.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I've had friends tell me that they've seen the commercial in the past few days. It's the first time I've seen it on TV. Thanks Saturn.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,569 Posts
I saw that commercial earlier in the year... around Superbowl time. Didn't watch the awards last night, fell asleep.

On another commercial thread that we have up I commented on the shot of an SUV with a sheet being pulled up... that I am guessing is the Saturn Outlook... I can't wait to see the whole thing.

Showing the SKY so many times is great... is being pushed strong, but still subtle enough not to be too much.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I just wish they'd show the SKY in SOME OTHER COLOR. That silver is SO boring (sorry to you silver fans - but I have had a silver Saturn for 9 years and am SICK of the color). Perhaps it is different where you live but every other car here is FREAKING silver.... Went past 9 cars waiting for a stop light Saturday evening -- All nine were silver!
The dark (Graphite?) looks great as do any of the other cars. To me -- your mileage may vary...

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rick Tinley Park said:
I just wish they'd show the SKY in SOME OTHER COLOR. but I have had a silver Saturn for 9 years and am SICK of the color)....
Yes, I've had a silver L200 for 5 1/2 years, silver was the color of the 90s. It looked good in the posters for 2 years but that's why I will go with yellow or something bold if I can actually get to my placeholder (9). Looking at traffic everything just blends together until you see a yellow pop out at you. the red looks good too. the silver/black/red combo will look good but I am worn out on it.

·
Registered
131 Posts
no I didn't which one was it?

·
Registered
311 Posts
I would never watch the Oscars! Too boring in my opinion. Just Me!:lol:

My wife on the other hand did watch it and said she did not see a SKY!

She said she saw a Solstice on the followup of the Oscars though!:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts