Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GM Roadster is inviting one and all to participate with us in Moab Utah on Thursday 22 April through Sunday 25 April. The plan is to participate in the April Action Car Show.

Thursday arrive and GMR social
Friday Sign in, Rod Run to Castle Valley and lunch
Friday night Party in the Park
Saturday Continental breakfast, slow, music etc. Club social
Sunday cruise to Dead Horse Point and return home

RMSSC currently has 8 cars committed and several more potential attendees.

The show website and information is at :
Car Show Schedule | April Action Moab Utah

From Martin:
"We are in the early planning stages of a regional event set for April 22,23,24,25th. we are heading to one of the Southwest's largest and most visited car shows in Moab Utah. Last Year they had over 600 cars and they are expecting the same this year!

Normal cost to enter the show is $40 but as a GMR Member your registration is $35. The Entire town of Moab is taken over for this car show so Hotel Space is at a premium, as of today the average rate is around $200-$500 a night.... So I contacted a company that rents condos by the day.

As of today they have 7 condos with 3Bdr and 2.5baths, Enclosed garage's, BBQ pits..Etc! they are asking $250 per night plus tax... So that breaks down to only about $85 per night per couple with 3 couples per condo.. !

I need a prelim of how many want to go so I can tell the company how many condos to reserve...."

1 - 1 of 1 Posts