Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just cant wait for the REDLINE!:willy: I just had to post that how many others are in this waiting stage? I drive by the Staurn dealer everyday(to get to work not to stalk:lol: ) and it makes me get pumped even more!

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Learn Juggling while you wait

...............Welcome .............​

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
There becomes a point when the waiting turns to violence. I almost want to go back and join the army again just so I can shoot something.

Yepp...trying not to hurt anyone over here...the next person who asks me where my car is may need medical attention.

In fact I hate this website but I can't stay away.

OH GOD WHY???!!! WHY IS MY CAR STUCK IN TRANSIT? Grant me the strength to not kill anybody because I can't drive it from jail.

Actually it probably would still not be here by the time I got out.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I so agree.

I need to take out aggression!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
CdnSkyGuy said:
There becomes a point when the waiting turns to violence. I almost want to go back and join the army again just so I can shoot something.

Yepp...trying not to hurt anyone over here...the next person who asks me where my car is may need medical attention.

In fact I hate this website but I can't stay away.

OH GOD WHY???!!! WHY IS MY CAR STUCK IN TRANSIT? Grant me the strength to not kill anybody because I can't drive it from jail.

Actually it probably would still not be here by the time I got out.
Might I suggest an afternoon of skeet shooting? Always does the trick for me!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
youtube.com

have you guys ever gone to www.youtube.com and typed in Saturn Sky? Watch some of the videos for those of us waiting it can be gut wrenching.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Ahh,
The insanity of it all. Barb and I went out today and decided to antique shop. It was all well and good until we got close to the Saturn dealership in Pleasanton Ca. We "decided" to stop in and there was their next Demo Sky!!
Silver, LSD and not much else pretty plain Jane.
All the professional help in the world did'nt stop us from hovering around like a bee around clover.
We sat in it, talked about it, looked it over from front to back and I got down and looked at the back panel so I could contemplate ordering the dual exhaust. The couple who was looking at it asked us a lot of questions and SO DID The Salesperson. It felt terriffic setting in it but they said I had to get out of the car, after I locked myself in and said I wasn't gonna come out!
I'm certain I'll need help over the next month or so as I wait.

Imaged 23/06/06
BUILD WEEK! 31JUL06 – 06AUG06
Midnight Blue
Tan Leather Inserts
Tan Top
Manual
LSD
6 Disc Monsoon
Chromed 18 in wheels
Windscreen
Wheel locks
Cold Air Intake