Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Leaving in a few minutes to go drive the demo Sky that Saturn of Chapel Hill Durham has in. Wish they would have gotten mine in first (I'm #1 on their list)- but at least I will get to check out the car in more detail than I have been able to in the past. Can't wait to drive it!!

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Bring back pictures or even better Video! Please!:thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Ok... YA BACK ALREADY?????? SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
256 Posts
Did you steal the car??!!! Where are the reports?

MrJester

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Loved the car!!!

Wish I would have seen my red one when we pulled in, but..... loved driving the demo anyway.

My fiance' didn't seem to fit too well in the passenger side - he is 6'3" 220 lbs. His knees were in the glovebox when he first got in. He looked uncomfortable, but said he wasn't. I think he is just used to his truck & once we started going he got used to it and adjusted to the space he had. He fit much better in the drivers seat (0f course) - too bad he won't be sitting there very often. :lol: He did say that it had the feel of a Vette - snug, but comfortable. He liked the cockpit like driving.

For an automatic - it had get-up & go, but can't wait for the manual (will be much more fun). Handled like a dream. Quick response steering.

The cup holder on the passenger side is cheap plastic & it hit his leg. There are 2 other cupholders so we'll just use those. The glovebox is small, but you don't need to put much in there anyway. The stereo was awesome - took a cd I made of all different music so I could see how the stereo really sounded.

The trunk lid is a little hard to shut with the top stored, but I am sure with some practice we'll get the hang of it.

My fiance' thinks that his softball bag will fit in the trunk when the top is down - there is a little more room than we 1st thought. He plays for Code Red so we HAVE to drive the Red Sky to the games.

Spoke with the owner of the dealership & he said it should only be 2 - 3 more weeks for ours to come in. I am leaving for Punta Cana on April 19th - my fiance' asked if they would let the car sit there until I get back on the 28th. My salesperson said "no, I will have to drive it home everynight" Can't blame her for trying.... :nono:

Will try to get the pictures & video on here as soon as I figure out how.:banghead:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts