Saturn Sky Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,294 Posts
I am with Davhamm, get the trifecta. Just did a trip to Phoenix (4days) a little over 800 miles and ran most of the way between 80-90mph. Averaged 28.2 miles to the gallon. I have had mine a couple of years and love the added performance it gives.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Well done there good for you, and it's red on red, what's the chances of that? ChopTop posted those lists for a reason.

From permagrin to frown to permagrin;

LAC

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I have had mine a couple of years and love the added performance it gives.
Yes, it is FAST!

And, I think he was embarrassed about my revealing how fast I thought it is. :seeya::lol: :lol: :lol:

Makes a GXP look a bit amateurish. :kick:

:dthumbs:

·
Super Moderator
11,238 Posts
Wow. The chance of finding a match that close to a special order this fast...simultaneous...seems so small, and yet there it is.

I like the chrome wheels. The red lug nuts look good, too.

Glad to have you back in the fold! :cheers:
I was thinking the same thing and that red on red with the interior looks SO good.

And here I thought I was lucky with my 2007 early build twins...

·
Premium Member
5,294 Posts
Between Chop and TS, they will either get you what you need or fix what you have. Two great forum members, that without them, we would have a lot less than we have. Truly what being on a forum is about. Thanks to both of you.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #48

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
I can see from the pic of the engine you had the GMPP tune

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Any chance you have the write up from the repair place, on what they thought it needed?
No, I don't even know that a formal appraisal was even done - they immediately went into "salvage" mode.

It would certainly need a hood, grill and nose. The mounting brackets on the headlights are both cracked underneath - I doubt that they can be saved.

However, I do not believe that there is significant mechanical damage. It was NOT leaking any fluids, and was completely drive-able from the accident to the body shop (it even seemed to drive and handle normally).

Obviously I cannot make any promises about how much work it would take to restore, but at minimum there are a lot of good useful parts there.
(and yes, it did have the GMPP tune).

41 - 51 of 51 Posts