Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Used 2008 Saturn SKY Red Line For Sale in Colorado Springs CO | 1G8MG35X08Y130212 | Serving Fort Carson, Fountain and Monument

Took another 08 out for a test drive last weekend and what a piece of junk due to previous owner's care. hoping this one isn't quite so beat up. Wondering what type of things I really need to look and listen for.

For example, there was a random clunk in the rear several times during my test drive

Full throttle gave a butterfly flutter sound

there was oil/coolant built up on top of the engine/bellhousing area near the firewall and i couldnt' identify which fitting.

the rear diff also had plenty of gunk built up on the left outlet

Thanks for any input.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Enjoyed driving the car but ended up getting a different one in town. They dropped the price $1,500 to match this beat up one's pricing because the mileage was similar. LOVING the new toy, especially after I tuned it. Adding the backbone brace in a few weeks, already have the short shifter installed.

·
Premium Member
5,120 Posts
Rob, Marvic1, and Marlboro Mike were the reason I bought the car I bought. Their knowledge and help made it very easy to find a great vehicle, that has lived up to expectations in every aspect. Thanks to those three for all their information. Going on three years now. Still love the car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts