Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we still have not received our sky yet as many others on here,I have even lost track of how long it"s been now.
I head her in to the dealer this morning to see if my dumbass salesman knows anything more on a delivery date and got the same answer as the past,he does not know!!!!
Still sitting in the show room is the demo that we so much falled in love with,colour,rims,interior the first time we so it,we ordered the same but only with the auto trans.
So I says to the salesman,it"s time you sold me that one I"m tired of waiting,he say's it"s yours if you want it:willy: :cool: ,I give the wifey a call and she's good with it,will be picking her up on Tuesday.
FINELY

·
Registered
432 Posts
Guess you just have to be at the right place at the right time. Congrats! We want a lot of pictures!!!

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I know the frustration ... sometimes I am close to settling for another nice car but then I read a positive thread and decide to just order another coffee instead.

I logically figure some of the delays are good because engineers are correcting some problem before I take ownership. But it will not be long before it just gets too cold for convertibles and spring is about six months off.
2008 models will be out. :rolleyes:

Congratulations on your decision .... :cheers:

·
First Picture of Production Red Line
164 Posts
CONGRATS!!:thumbs: This time of the year is perfect SKY weather!!

ENJOY Early XMAS PRESENT!!! Pics pics please!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
demo

Good things come to those who wait............. as long as they can ...... congrats on your new ride..

·
Registered
386 Posts
Another Canadian SKY owner! Congrats and you will enjoy her! :cheers:

·
Registered
173 Posts
I know the frustration ... sometimes I am close to settling for another nice car but then I read a positive thread and decide to just order another coffee instead.

I logically figure some of the delays are good because engineers are correcting some problem before I take ownership. But it will not be long before it just gets too cold for convertibles and spring is about six months off.
2008 models will be out. :rolleyes:

Congratulations on your decision .... :cheers:
Couldn't agree with you more :thumbs: Especially about getting problems resolved...that's certainly worth waiting for in my book!
Keep repeating "good things come to those who wait".:D

·
Super Moderator
6,465 Posts
I bought my dealer's demo, after they refused twice to sell it. Persistance, luck, and timing do indeed pay off.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
jrinky----- you bought your dealers demo and I"m sure it had some scrapes and bruises here and there,did they fix them or did you take it as is????

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Where in Canada are you from?

·
Super Moderator
6,465 Posts
The only injuries it had suffered were some scuffs under the bumper where someone had found a curb, and a little bit of hazing of the radio face, probably from cleaning. They did replace the little plastic rivets that were broken under the bumper, but there was really nothing else that needed attention. It had 1800 miles on it.

I have been nothing but thrilled with it since I picked it up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts