Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Often on this forum and others I have read folks asking if a golf bag will fit in the trunk. The answer is 'YES' with the correct bag. In fact you can get two (2) bags in ... read on .... :cool:

There are some light weight bags that are smaller and will fit with the top up or down. And let's be honest, both the SKY and Solstice have small trunk's.

When my wife travels she often brings much more than she really needs. The same is true with the number of clubs we haul around in our huge bags. Most golfers do NOT use all their clubs but haul them they do.

I got this small golf bag and two can fit in the SKY/Solstice trunk.
:thumbs:

Let me add by stating I have no connection to this company but here is the website and it carry's four or five clubs , balls and cost about $30.

www.caddy.com

think out of the box .....:cheers:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hit on website and select "GolfgiftUSA" on the left lower area....

the bag is 'Driving Range bags' .... it is larger than it appears in picture and holds four - five clubs. :cool:

·
Registered
366 Posts
Would work well for the range but I image you'd get a lot of comments regarding the size of your "package" our on the course. :lol:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Golf bag with full set of clubs?

Hello,

are there any golf bags that will hold a full set of clubs (14), are comfortable to carry around and still fit into the trunk with top down?

I need to get a new bag now, but I am still waiting for my car and cant checkt if it will fit. Do I need to go with a 6" bag or will even a 7" do?

Thanks for help!
D

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Hello,

are there any golf bags that will hold a full set of clubs (14), are comfortable to carry around and still fit into the trunk with top down?

I need to get a new bag now, but I am still waiting for my car and cant checkt if it will fit. Do I need to go with a 6" bag or will even a 7" do?

Thanks for help!
D
I don't have anything special for a bag and it fits no problem. It's probably an average sized golf bag. Holds all the basic clubs and necessities. I purchased a starter set 2 years ago and the bag came with it. Couldn't tell you exactly what size bag it is though.

Although now that I think about it...the Sky's trunk is just a touch different than the Solstice. We don't have those ribs that take up some of the space where the clubs would go. I still think my bag would fit, as I do have some extra room...it would be close though.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have a regular size nike bag that fits well in the trunk with the top up. It could fit with the top down, but I don't want to risk the bag rubbing against the top.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I have a regular walking bag, one with the leg stands and it fits perfectly with both the top up or down.

:agree:

Walking bag--if the top is down though, you have to put the club heads by the tire inflater thingie. The trunk won't close if I have them facing the opposite direction.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Cartbag in front?

Hi guys,

alright, so a small bag for practice seems to fit in the trunk.
But what about a large cartbag for an extensive round? Will it fit in front of the passenger seat? Will it stay there or fly around? Anybody ever tried to carry a cartbag in the Sky/Solstice?

Thanks
D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts