Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know this baby will not take a set of golf clubs in the trunk. any of you that have recieved your baby and is an avid golfer would you please see if a set of clubs will fit in the passenger section with top up and down. carry bag our cart bag. i reeeaaaaly need to take this to a golf game with the boys. thier idea of a sexy car in a chevy impala. nice, but not sexy. still waiting in canada.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Clubs in the trunk

You can put a set of clubs in the trunk if you have the soft bag...and the top up....the tour bag fits in the passenger seat fine. As a Sol Troll we've had pics on the Sol Forum. One our Phoenix group has pics I can post...I think.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I've heard the same thing

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
:jester: Go with a foursome and let the other car carry the clubs...:D

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
Potential market

Could this be a large potential untapped market for someone to create a golf bag that will fit in the Sky or Solstice? perhaps a two part bag that fits in the trunk very well with a full set of clubs and then zips or snaps or velcros together when you remove it from the trunk?

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Lil GTO said:
Could this be a large potential untapped market for someone to create a golf bag that will fit in the Sky or Solstice? perhaps a two part bag that fits in the trunk very well with a full set of clubs and then zips or snaps or velcros together when you remove it from the trunk?
Hey, how about collapsable shafts :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
her sky said:
i know this baby will not take a set of golf clubs in the trunk. any of you that have recieved your baby and is an avid golfer would you please see if a set of clubs will fit in the passenger section with top up and down. carry bag our cart bag. i reeeaaaaly need to take this to a golf game with the boys. thier idea of a sexy car in a chevy impala. nice, but not sexy. still waiting in canada.
I fit my friends full sized cary bag with a set of clubs in it in my trunk (Solstice) and was able to put the top down. If you use soft half sized bags you can easily fit two of those with a half set of clubs in for two people. You can of course fit more with the top up.

And of course here's my gratuituous trunk full of racing junk picture. :D

Junk on the floor;

Junk in my trunk (roof down limit, my helmet and the 2nd blue camping chair are the only items missing);

Junk in my car (roof up limit);

1 - 7 of 7 Posts