Saturn Sky Forum banner

Good buy to my sky

4K views 26 replies 11 participants last post by  Moosebreath 
#1 ·
Had to sell my Sky. Only had it 2 and a half years and loved every minute of driving it. I had thoracic surgery 10 years ago and the doctor told me I would stiffen up a little quicker than usual. It was getting to be a chore getting in and out so it had to go but went to a very good home. Thank you all for the much needed advice and pointers to the newbe. I learn a boat load from you folks and you have been and are greatly appreciated and I really do thank you all. It has been a wonderful, pleasure filled experience. Take care and I hope everyone gets what they want in life, whatever makes ya happy, even if it ain’t good for ya.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Best of luck to you Moosebreath. I too will be selling my Sky, I go in for open heart surgery next month. But I do have a backup plan, I bought a 2005 Chevy SSR about a month ago, it's a drop top pickup with an LS two. Lots of fun this one is.

"The Sky's The Limit"

:patriot:

#12 ·
Moosebreath, who is the guy in Palmetto that works on water pumps?

#18 ·
Everything changes. The lady that bought it knows next to nothing about them, which is pretty normal if you have never owned one. With the knowledge I gained from all you guys I was impressing the crap out of her. She thinks I am Mr Sky. I told her I pretty much taught you all everything you know so if a Marly appears on this forum asking advice about a yellow Sky, dont throw my sorry a$$ under the bus. Countin on ya.

#24 ·
Yes - its called 'Solstice'. Might even find a coupe! (I found the coupe a tad easier to get in and out of than the convert with the top up - must be a slightly different side window profile?)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.