Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to everyone for the wealth of information that has been made available at this site.

I officially have ended my quest (as of last Friday), I purchased my Sky alternative, a 2006 350Z Roadster Touring for my wifes 50th birthday (last August she's been living on a promise).

I picked up my deposit on the Sky I placed early last year on the way home with the new Z. For those of you that didn't hear my horror story, my local dealer sold the dealership last Monday (it will become a Susiki dealership), so I became #1 on a list of people that will never get the car they have been waiting so patiently for. If I had not called I would probably never have been told about the change. When I picked up the deposit check nor salesman or sales manager was around and the receptionist had the check and even knew my name without even asking. Funny I think they were ducking me or trying to con there way into a job at one of the of Saturn stores that the owner still owns (he owned 4 Saturn stores).

I may sound bitter, which I probably am but no customer needs to treated in this fashion.

Good luck to all here, maybe your experience will be much better, you deserve that !

As far as my choice of the 350Z Roadster, I'm pleased, and all my Sky reservations are gone (wrinkles in the top buttress, no trunk storage, 1st year GM anything, undermined fit (6'3" 225lbs) even after traveling 6 states and seeing the prototypes at Richmond, VA, Columbia SC and Atlanta International Car Show last April).

I hope all your Skys are shiny!!

Thanks again.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Unfortunate circumstances for you. May you enjoy the 350 Z.:cheers:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Nice car. If I had the money I'd have considered it.

·
Registered
148 Posts
TOY 4 T said:
I hope all your Skys are shiny!!
You are one of our own. A 350Z is indeed a hell of a car! And it's still in the roadster family!

Good Choice! My friends has a 2002 350Z and he loves it! So do I...

You'll be please with it.

·
Registered
438 Posts
That was my first love! :eek: "Daytona Blue" why don't we have a normal deep blue? Oh well, silver pearl for me!

·
Registered
149 Posts
TOY 4 T said:
As far as my choice of the 350Z Roadster, I'm pleased...
Keep us all posted on how life with the Z is going. If the Redline price is too steep I may be looking in that direction myself.:cheers:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts