Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my VUE in for service this morning, and chatted with my sales rep while I was waiting. I wanted to make a few option changes to my SKY order (thanks to reading the advice/feedback from several people on this forum) and check on my status (deposit placed in April) since I hadn't heard anything for a while. I was expecting a September/October delivery.

Apparently, two people ahead of me in line had switched their orders to Redlines. Since the Redline production won't start until late September (according to my sales guy), I moved up on the list. The dealer just received a SKY yesterday, and mine is next!

I have the GM checking to see if my car has been built yet or not, so I can know whether or not he was able to change the options. No matter what options my SKY has, if it gets here in a month I'll be tickled SkyBaby pink!!!

My sales rep also told me that the Redline would only be produced every other month. Perhaps trading production time with the Opel/Daewoo?

Knowing that it's almost my turn just makes the wait that much harder now!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just repeating what I heard. You're probably more up-to-date, though. Even with computers, it seems to take longer for information to reach the middle of the country.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Are you #1 or #2 at our dealer? I met a couple at the cruise in last night that said they were number #1?

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SkyHi07 said:
Are you #1 or #2 at our dealer? I met a couple at the cruise in last night that said they were number #1?
I'm #1 on the list in C-U.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts