Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The dealer just informed us that our sky has been shipped and will be arriving as soon as the end of next week!

Pics of the new baby to come!

·
Registered
151 Posts
That is awesome! Now you can spend your holiday in total excitement and anticipation of your new arrival. I'll be doing the same!!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
jmt said:
The dealer just informed us that our sky has been shipped and will be arriving as soon as the end of next week!

What is your vin#? MMSky and I are looking for relatives for our cars? You can PM me if you are worried about saying at large! Congratulations!!!!!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
CONGRATS..... cant wait to see the BABY PICS....... that is awesome... not long now and MOST of us all will have our BABIES..... SkyBaby-07

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Congrats. I can't wait to hear that same news.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
jmt said:

Don't let me rain on your parade, but depending on where you are it can take a very long time for the car to be shipped. Mine took weeks to go from Deleware to California.

So, just keep in mind that saying "as soon as the end of next week" is just a nicer way of saying "end of next week at the earliest."

Again, not trying to discourage you here. Patience, Grasshopper. The car will be great when it arrives; don't get all hung up on when it arrives...

Friendly advice from somebody who lived through many days of "any day now."

And yes, do please post pictures when it arrives!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Congrats!!

jdigiant said:
Don't let me rain on your parade, but depending on where you are it can take a very long time for the car to be shipped. Mine took weeks to go from Deleware to California.

So, just keep in mind that saying "as soon as the end of next week" is just a nicer way of saying "end of next week at the earliest."

Again, not trying to discourage you here. Patience, Grasshopper. The car will be great when it arrives; don't get all hung up on when it arrives...

Friendly advice from somebody who lived through many days of "any day now."

And yes, do please post pictures when it arrives!

I agree! mine has been built for quite a while.....and is right now being violated by birds in a railyard somewhere......But stay busy, and remember only call your dealership 72 times a day...73 and they get annoyed :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts