Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI guys, just wondering if there are any dealerships at all, that aren't backlogged 2 years for these things. EVERY dealership that I went to or called has at least an 8 month waiting list. Is there any way of getting these here anytime soon? Ebay seems to be the best source, but the only Sky I saw there, was on there for 8 hours, before taken down. Bids went up to $31k USD for that car in those 8 hours. :eek:

·
Registered
2 Posts
maybe now

HI guys, just wondering if there are any dealerships at all, that aren't backlogged 2 years for these things. EVERY dealership that I went to or called has at least an 8 month waiting list. Is there any way of getting these here anytime soon? Ebay seems to be the best source, but the only Sky I saw there, was on there for 8 hours, before taken down. Bids went up to $31k USD for that car in those 8 hours. :eek:[/QUOTE

Maybe I can help, What exactly are you looking for and how far are you willing to pick it up???

·
Registered
55 Posts
Edmonton has a 2 month waiting list.

Per person, edmonton sells more convertibles then any other city in Alberta, so we get the most allocations.

I kid you not. 8 weeks I was told by my dealer.

Most of the skys sold in Edmonton don't stay in Edmonton, lots of red deer, calgary and other out of town buyers.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Cars in Calgary

There are at least three cars on lots for sale in Calgary that I know of. If you are looking to order to your spec, I think you will be in the same boat I was - a 9 month wait and Christmas delivery. It makes getting a bicycle at Christmas as a kid seem easy.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Did you check the date on the first post? Also, he only posted 4 or 5 times, the last time being last July. It's doubtful he's still around.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts