Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's here!:D My wifes Sky arrived late Friday evening. The dealership called at around 8:00PM to let her know it had arrived and that she could pick it up Saturday.:thumbs: We couldn't get there until around 4:00 Saturday, but we made it and the car looked great! Bill, our saleman was great and had everything ready. No surprises and we were on the road in about an hour! We had a two hour drive home so it was a great afternoon (great weather too). I'm going to try and attach photos but since I've never attempted this we will have to see. One is my wife and her parents and the other is my wife with our salesman, Bill.:cheers:

Attachments

·
Registered
162 Posts
Congradulations. We're still playing the waiting game, but we love to see the posts about other happy people getting their cars. Yes, it is worth the wait. Great pics too.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Yes, congratulations and enjoy all the miles and smiles.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
congrads!! :thumbs:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Congratulations and ENJOY!! We love the color:)

Attachments

·
Registered
414 Posts
Congrats...another one delivered, that's what I like to see. Great color, enjoy the ride.:thumbs: Thanks for the pics.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
:driving: Happy Trails

·
Registered
243 Posts
GREAT looking car!! :thumbs: Congratulations and enjoy many happy and safe miles of :driving:

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
And we have another silver pearl!:cheers:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Your salesman Bill looks kinda creepy...we have one of those guys working at our store too. His name is Richard Swallows...HA HA HA, that poor guy! We make so much fun of him that I almost feel bad some days...then I have another beer and it is funny again.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Your salesman Bill looks kinda creepy...we have one of those guys working at our store too. His name is Richard Swallows...HA HA HA, that poor guy! We make so much fun of him that I almost feel bad some days...then I have another beer and it is funny again.
lol!!............:lol: :lol: :lol: ..THAT IS A RIOT..

·
Registered
877 Posts
congratz ..................:cheers:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Slightly jealous. But congrats. :cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,569 Posts
Congrats!!! Must have been a wonderful 2 hour drive back home that nobody would want to end. :thumbs:

That is interesting... they display their cars outside with the doors open???

·
Registered
84 Posts
Congrats, looks like a great color (see my signature) and don't you think the spoiler completes it all? I too had a 2 hour drive back home from the dealer, it was wonderful!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts