Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From Moldova.org: Some Opel GT pics I haven't seen before. The article has a funny headline, but the text is accurate.

DailyIndia.com is reporting before anyone else that our wait is over. Between that and the part about mark-ups, it kinda seems as though this forum was probably one of the guy's major sources of info! As for why anyone in India would care, I have no idea.

·
Registered
96 Posts
reedred said:
From Moldova.org: Some Opel GT pics I haven't seen before. The article has a funny headline, but the text is accurate.

DailyIndia.com is reporting before anyone else that our wait is over. Between that and the part about mark-ups, it kinda seems as though this forum was probably one of the guy's major sources of info! As for why anyone in India would care, I have no idea.
The Opel looks sweet but the info on the Sky shipping is sweeter :cool:

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
A devoted car person is a devoted car person. Doesn't matter if they're in the USA, India, or Russia. We all have a love for hot cars. :thumbs:

Over time you'll find a lot of sources will actually pull info from here. At least it happens a lot at the SolFor.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts