Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got $100 in spending coupons to use at my dealer, anyway I want. I called the 1-800-553-6000 number I found on my service questionaire, told thewm I was a 10 year customer at my dealer and had always had excellent service in every aspect of a delearship, recommended they recopgnize them for a job well done. Told them I had bought 12 Saturns in 10 yrs, loved the cars, and felt my dealer deserved some recoginition, for always being there for me!!

They are sending the dealer a Saturn Customer Recognition Award, and for being a loyal Saturn Customer, $100 in certificates. Way to cool:cool: :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
I will have to give them a call tomorrow. My dealership has been great and it is worth my effort if it gets them some recognition for it.:D

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
I am on my second in three years. The first is my VUE and it is great as well. That is the wife's grocery getter.:cheers:

·
Registered
669 Posts
Ernest
I sent an e-mail from saturn.com about my dealer and the service we've received. Got an e-mail back that they were going to send me something nice, too. That's what Saturn's all about!

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
:thumbs: I made my call today, customer service was glad to receive a compliment about one of their dealerships. Apparently there has been several complaints come in since the release of the SKY. She didn't mention any dealerships by name and I didn't ask but we did spend about 20 minutes on the phone as she took down my information and conversed about the SKY as well as my previous purchase from Saturn. I think it is well worth my time to make the call for all the patience my dealership has shown me over past year. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
That is what I love about the folks on this website: We whine and cry but all understand that no one is trying to be mean to us, we aren't either, we are just impatient and excited about having cars that make us smile bigger. We all are all basically positive folks who would rather say nice things whenever possible.

·
Registered
804 Posts
skywulf said:
That is what I love about the folks on this website: We whine and cry but all understand that no one is trying to be mean to us, we aren't either, we are just impatient and excited about having cars that make us smile bigger. We all are all basically positive folks who would rather say nice things whenever possible.
I hate it when your right. (was that nice or not nice)

I like the radio ad for Sky..."the car that makes everyone who sees it, SMILE!" Ain't that the truth! Saw a yellow Sky today on the way home from work, after picking up the kids from school, and quickly pointed it out to my kids in the car and they had huge smiles too.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Ernest said:
I had bought 12 Saturns in 10 yrs, cool:cool: :thumbs:

Damn, Boy !! TWELVE cars in ten years? Do you keep them or just have a quick turnaround? :lol: :cheers:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts