Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have told my dealer that I will order a Sky once I have been able to drive one. I know I might not get it for a while but I just can't order without trying one out. I love the car design and I'm really looking forward to ordering one.

Today I got a letter from my dealer and he said that they should be getting one in the next two weeks.

If the car drives anything like it looks, I'll be putting some money down shortly!!:thumbs:

·
Registered
127 Posts
I understad not wanting to pay for something you havent been able to drive. I havent even seen one in person, onlypictures and they have had my deposit for 3 month. Atleast at my dealer (not sure if all are the same). I have it in writing that all deposits are refundable if I change my mind after seeing and driving the car (not likely but I guess anything is possible. I am glad I didn't wait as I am now number 1 on list and only thing I have to loose if I dont like it (ha ha) Is all the time I have spent waiting. Cant wait much longer.. going crazy here...:willy:
Kimmi

·
Registered
127 Posts
Did a search on dealers with solstice on the lot , Nearest one is ft lauderdale. 4 hours away. Havent had a weekend off call to go as of yet. Went to the pontiac dealer in orlando and they laughed at me when I said I wanted to test drive one. they said the have 300 people still waiting for the 06 and were going to have to convert them to o7 so I would have to keep waiting.
kimmi:)

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
rwood411 said:
Why not test drive a Soltice? I would assume it to be a similar ride.

I driven a Soltice and like it, :driving: but I want to see if there is any big differences in the car ride. Just me.

I have the luxury of waiting. I still have a 1995 SC2 that runs great. But I also think if I wait long enough I might talk myself into a Redline!!!:D

·
Registered
127 Posts
I was led to believe they are basically the same car (Sky just has a prettier front end) Oops did I say that?

Kimmi:nono:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
RMFNSKY said:
I have told my dealer that I will order a Sky once I have been able to drive one. I know I might not get it for a while but I just can't order without trying one out. I love the car design and I'm really looking forward to ordering one.

Today I got a letter from my dealer and he said that they should be getting one in the next two weeks.

If the car drives anything like it looks, I'll be putting some money down shortly!!:thumbs:
You could drive a Solstice!

·
Registered
311 Posts
RMFNSKY said:

Iffn I was you, which I aint! I would have just ordered one.

If I didn't like it, I doubt I would have much of a problem selling it for what I paid for it.

Nothing lost either way you look at it.:)

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
RMFNSKY said:

The rate things are going - you may be driving a 2008 SKY. I will not buy without driving either. I ordered, I will insist on driving it before I sign. If it is bad - I walk from the deal.

·
Registered
127 Posts
If you order it and you dont like it once you drive it you just leave it at the dealer and get you deposit down. Atleast that is the way my dealer described it and my receipt says that my deposit it 100% refundable. So nothing to loose. I will either buy it or walk away if I dont think it is worth it. BUT IT IS COMING SOON! I HOPE?
:willy: Kimmi:willy:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts