Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well everyone got a new order number :confused: .....go figure??
supposely order placed 8/21/06........
my dealership doesn't seem to want to talk to me much. they only call me when i call them......:confused: ....gosh i don't think they like me very much!....THIS IS NOT A PLEASANT EXPERIENCE....SORRY...I have never had a new car vehicle sale that was this frustrating, stressfull, and un willing to work with me. I mean I think I am nice, oh! WAIT THERE WAS THE TIME I GOT MAD.... :mad: ....I think my husband used the word," RELENTLESS"!.....

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ode to the "SKY"!!..................................

....All I wanted was a "Sky",
....some chrysler people asked me, Why"?
....I felt kinda foolish, but started to Cry!
....I almost felt that I needed to Lie!
....It was the dire need to have this car!
....Trying to ordered it drives me to the bar!
....It was the fire in my belly that doesn't stop!
....Despite the manual convertible top!
....Sometimes my brain has malfunctioning wires!
...If I wait any longer I buying a Crossfire!

author: :willy:

unknown..........

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well everyone got a new order number :confused: .....go figure??
supposely order placed 8/21/06........
my dealership doesn't seem to want to talk to me much. they only call me when i call them......:confused: ....gosh i don't think they like me very much!....THIS IS NOT A PLEASANT EXPERIENCE....SORRY...I have never had a new car vehicle sale that was this frustrating, stressfull, and un willing to work with me. I mean I think I am nice, oh! WAIT THERE WAS THE TIME I GOT MAD.... :mad: ....I think my husband used the word," RELENTLESS"!.....
must be the irish in me......:cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Stressful indeed!

Don't feel bad, I'm #1 at one dealer and #3 on two others. I've even got down payments 7/21 but not order number yet. I keep calling dealers and hopefully they will return call. Nope they haven't called. When lucky, I'll get the sales person that took my orders. They keep telling me they will call when my number is up.. The dealer that I'm listed #1 called 2 weeks ago and told me he was ordering my R/L and wanted to confirm the options! Gave down payment over phone. Tried twice that day to get order number after he put it into the computer. Two days later, I managed to get the sales manager to find out they give my order to the next person in line for an automatic trans.:brentil: I didn't get the chance to accept the automatic even though I wanted a manual. Guess we're all playing the waiting game......:banghead:

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
If you're in line waiting and they pull your order for testing they will build a car for testing then re-assign you a new order number. You don't loose your place in line or anything it just looks kinda odd,

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
If you're in line waiting and they pull your order for testing they will build a car for testing then re-assign you a new order number. You don't loose your place in line or anything it just looks kinda odd,
brentil you and I know this too well. I even got a vin number.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts