Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had given deposits at 3 different dealerships, 2 in state and one out of state. My order at one dealer has been built and released to the shipper on April 4th. Today (actually yesterday since its past 12 midnight now) I get a call from a dealer who I had left my number with, but no deposit because they were not accepting them...selling on a first come basis. A silver pearl Sky had just arrived and was unloading from the truck. Since this color was my first choice, I drove down to the dealership, some 35 miles distant. There she was, still covered with plastic and tape. Two other potential buyers were alredy looking at her....one wanted automatic and the other said there isn't enough storage space. I said "I'll take her". Tomorrow I pick her up. I paid MSRP but had to take the $899 package which included the 5 year paint and interior protection, splash guards and window tint. I refused the pin stripe. It's amazing how quick I was able to get a Sky. I only started to look about 3 weeks ago. This car even came from a dealer where I didn't have a deposit or a place on a list. I feel for all the people on this forum who have been patiently waiting for so long and still havn't received their cars. Now what to do with the 3 other cars I have on order ??

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Congrats on getting your Sky. :cheers: As for the other 3 you have on order...this is JMO, but let 'em go and let the dealer sell them to others who have been patiently waiting. Seems like the right thing to do. :thumbs:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts