Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Life's too short for another boring commute
That is why we designed the Saturn Sky
When you see the 2007 Saturn SKY for the first time, you can't help but appreciate its taut, flowing surfaces and voluptuous design. The SKY looks exhilarating even when it's idling at a red light. Take a closer look at what the SKY has to offer and you'll see that things just keep getting better.

Inside, outside and under the hood, SKY offers an impressive list of attributes such as a completely stowable cloth convertible top in black or tan, clamshell hood design, choice of nine exterior colors, dual-stage front air bags with Passenger Sensing System,1 engine-immobilizing theft-deterrent protection, four-wheel independent suspension and four-wheel disc brakes with ABS to name a few.

SKY delivers top-down driving with loads of standard features and options that make it easy to customize the Saturn of your dreams.

A pic of the silver one... with some basic (nothing new) equipment available

Attachments

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Kudos Rick

Thank you for the info.... Love reading and being informed....... I would love to see a pic of your yellow one when it comes in... color looks awesome, just not sure what the finished product would be. Thanks again. SkyBaby-07 :thumbs:

.. Bluestone
.. Leather interior
.. kick-butt stereo
.. shiny wheels... LOL.. had to say it
.. and.. MAN WILL I LOOK HOT IN IT....

LIC... SKY BABY

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
another pic:drool: :drool: :chill:

·
Registered
1,267 Posts

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
you can't see it in the picture but I'm sitting behind the steering wheel :lol:

·
Registered
389 Posts
Thanks for the Midnight Blue pics. I've been collecting them for my screensaver.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
vrooom.. vroooooom

lol.. probably the wrong words... BUT OMGosh... i want to drive it... TONIGHT... how cool. awesome color... i was gonna get that one.... i sure hope the bluestone is as cool as i think it will be...... KUDOS... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
44 Posts
White exterior

Has anyone any pictures of the Sky with the white exterior? I am torn on Red or White. Please help me out.:thumbs:

Chri203

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have seen a lot of red at the forums. But as yet have not seen any photos of a white Sky. I was just hoping someone had one to share. It would then make my discision a lot easier. :yesnod: Chri203

·
Registered
102 Posts
Chri203 said:
I have seen a lot of red at the forums. But as yet have not seen any photos of a white Sky. I was just hoping someone had one to share. It would then make my discision a lot easier. :yesnod: Chri203
I can't recall stumbling across any white Sky pics.
Only thing which comes to mind is trying to find pics of a white Sostice for a very general idea,
and hope a nearby dealer gets a white Sky for show or test.
Yeah, that'll be a while, but you'll no doubt have a chance to catch one by the time you order.
Hang in there and take your time.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Saturn Sales said:
Actually, it is ME behind the wheel, but I am not allowed to post that pic! :nono:

Cheers,

Jill
Are you sure looks like it's me. I can tell by the big grin on my face.:D :cheers:
And if it is you I've undergone quite the transformation:lol: :cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Hmmmm. I could have sworn it was ME.....:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts