Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cool: I recieved a FedEx package in the mail from Saturn yesterday. I got a few things to go with my new SKY. 2 t-shirts, 2 different hats, a CD case, a flashlight, and a thank you card. All that for just taking the time to compliment my sales manager and dealership. I attached some pictures. The Red and Black hat looks really good in “Missy”. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
410 Posts
:cool: Those items are way cool. My dealer did a little party, balloons, cake, and punch for all. They gave me some cool key rings, t-shirts, coffee mugs and the best was the showroom poster off the wall. Ask you shall receive:D

·
Registered
154 Posts
gifts

I got a similar package by Fed Ex myself. Along with a hand written note saying Thank you for your interest & excitement

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
I like that white hat! wonder if i will get anything?

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The flash may make it appear white but it is more of a kaki color. I hope you are able to get a gift pack as well.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Nothing Yet

Well looks like I'm waiting again. I did receive the flash drive thing and I'm sure that in a little time I'll get something else. Dealer told me that 5/8/06 will be the week my Sky arrives at the dealership but wasn't able to get any information other than that from him. I'll believe it when I get the call to come and get my baby. Until then I'll have to live through the eyes of those enjoying their roadster now.
Jayne

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
did eveyone get a lil flash thing?

·
Registered
61 Posts
so how did you get those wonderful toys?

I mean, is there a 800 number or something? Or did you just happen to have nice dealerships? Mine gave me a swift kick out the door and that's it!

·
Registered
357 Posts
YellowSky said:
did eveyone get a lil flash thing?
NO! And I even called Saturn to see why. I signed up for the "SKY Early Registration" program last May and received the calendar and many peices of literature... but no USB Flash drive. What's up with that?

I'll have to wait and see exactly what I'm sent. I always fill out the GM survey's right after I receive them, but the last 3 vehicle purchases I did not receive any gifts from the GM division I purchased from (the last gift was from Pontiac with my wife's 2000 Grand Prix). i already bought the black (without red rim) SKY cap, so we'll see what I'm sent, if anything.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
I didnt even get the flashy thingie either.... boo hoo..... and NO GIFTS ... yet... i hope... OH... oopsy... i did get A BIG PINK BOW AND PINK BALLOON.... that made me happy..... gosh.... My husband got a fed ex package shortly after we bought his Vue.... it had a big shiny balloon... and coffee mug.. and candy in it.... HMMMMMM... CANDY SURE WOULD BE NICE.. RIGHT ABOUT NOW..... oopsy.... maybe combos.. and a drink though... anyway...... I WANT A GIFT TOO.....!!!! SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
438 Posts
I received the same stuff...I think it was because I called SATURN and complimented my salesman and Gm. They send a copy of the compliment over to that dealership and the Saturn Corporation sent me the thank you gifts! So it wasn't the dealership it was the Corporation! That might help...compliment the service you received from your dealership, they get KUDOS and you get GIFTS!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Magna Sky said:
I mean, is there a 800 number or something? Or did you just happen to have nice dealerships? Mine gave me a swift kick out the door and that's it!
I got me a flash drive.. Did the door hit you on the way out when they gave you a swift kick? Skip....I know about those swift kicks, and doors hitting my tailbone... :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
SkyBaby said:
I didnt even get the flashy thingie either.... boo hoo..... and NO GIFTS ... yet... i hope... OH... oopsy... i did get A BIG PINK BOW AND PINK BALLOON.... that made me happy..... gosh.... My husband got a fed ex package shortly after we bought his Vue.... it had a big shiny balloon... and coffee mug.. and candy in it.... HMMMMMM... CANDY SURE WOULD BE NICE.. RIGHT ABOUT NOW..... oopsy.... maybe combos.. and a drink though... anyway...... I WANT A GIFT TOO.....!!!! SkyBaby-07
I'd send you a diet Pepsi but it would be too shaken up by the time it would get there. Skip....:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Skip said:
I'd send you a diet Pepsi but it would be too shaken up by the time it would get there. Skip....:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

SOUNDS GREAT... I WILL MAKE SURE I HAVE MY SWIM SUIT ON AND ready to go on the boat.... so i can wash off.. after opening it... hehehe.. THANKS...SkyBaby-07

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I got a Flashdrive and a Calendar last year as well. :thumbs:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Gift pack

Hi. I know this thread has been silent for a few weeks but I had to add I finally got my gift box from Saturn today. I got a hat, a 3 way pen, a CD holder, a flashlight, a insulated cooler bag. It took an extra 2 weeks to get to me since we were away on a trip to TN but it got here and that's what counts. And yes, mine came after a call to the 1-800 number just to inquire on status before it stopped giving that info out. :) :) :)

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I wonder why I haven't received anything.... maybe the car was enough? I think so, but it would've been cool to get some "gifts". Let's see what my dealer does when he reads this and knows I got my dealership survey....... oops, did that sound like a bribe?

·
Registered
42 Posts
flash drive

I did get the flash drive and the wrist bands for their cancer drive. I signed up for the early registration on the website and was sent the drive by my salesman

1 - 20 of 22 Posts