Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked mine up yesturday. Will post pictures and such as soon as I can later today. :cheers:

·
Registered
877 Posts
Congratz.... Cant wait to see the pics :cheers:

·
Registered
745 Posts
congrats

You are going to so enjoy the ride, be prepared to talk because you will be stopped all the time by gawkers. Have fun

·
Registered
255 Posts
Congradulations !!!! Looks like you had about 9 weeks from "image" to "delivery". You'll love it.:cheers:

·
Registered
266 Posts
longwaitlarry said:
Congradulations !!!! Looks like you had about 9 weeks from "image" to "delivery". You'll love it.:cheers:
It is so wierd..I am so for peoplehappy when I see a quick delivery, but like so many. I am almost six months out from deposit...:banghead:, but looking at the vin's sometimes it makes sense, other times...

·
Registered
18,252 Posts
wait until u really get on the road....all that ogling...if u think u r sexy, wait until the transference starts...:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Congrats! :cheers:

I was down in Spartanburg last weekend! From the reaction of people, they haven't seen too many Skys down there. You'll be a hit!

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
:cheers: Wooooooooohooooooo!!:cheers:

UB:driving:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Nice indeed. Now where am I on the list.... :D

·
Registered
178 Posts
congrats..another Texan hits the road!!!

send pictures!!! congrats and enjoy the ride!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Yippeee - let the fun begin. :D

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
This car is so freaking awesome.... no words... should have sent a poet!

It's already dark again today for pictures. Ill try to take some tomorrow when the sun is shining. I got SOOO sunburned today from driving around with the top down, just got a bottle of SPF15 and put in the center console. Weewweeee is my face burning..... more to come

·
Registered
102 Posts
congratz and best sun god wishes!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
NC Sky said:
Congrats! :cheers:

I was down in Spartanburg last weekend! From the reaction of people, they haven't seen too many Skys down there. You'll be a hit!
Some girl held up traffic on Reidville Rd in spartanburg as I was leaving the dealership just to check out my car. I was in the fast lane with a long line of traffic at a red light, and she stopped right next to me with absolutely no cars between her and the redlight. Has anyone heard of these cars actually causing accidents cuz people go out of their way to check them out?

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Oh, and Ive already had two people yell "nice car" at me.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts