Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
mine was delivered today 5-26-06 and I am picking it up tomorrow....in time for a weekend cabin trip

here is my details

deposit 8-23-05
imaged 3-22-06
built 4-27-06
shipped 5-9-06
delivered 5-26-06

·
Registered
877 Posts
Congratz:cheers:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Cool - yours delivered on the day they built mine!

Where are you in the country? Just trying to get an idea of delivery time.

Conga-Rats!!:cheers:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Skybean and Rick....we're moving along...finally.......Congrats to both of you...it seems like family here.......i have been following you both since i started on this forum and you both have brought me some good info and the "art of having patience"...i also reached a milestone today as well, today i moved up to 3300, but no date was posted. I am still excited though, moved up to another event code....again congrats to both of you...

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Cool...:thumbs: Color?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks everyone

alright

I got a red chilli pepper
painted
spoiler
auto

I live in minnesota.....minneapolis suburb........

I am a 24 year old that has been working my ass off the past 6 months on my business....so I can afford this.....

can't wait

·
Registered
295 Posts
just got mine too

only had mine since weds 5/24/06 loving it

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
by the way

the worst part is when they tell you it is shipped.....but you have not idea when it will get there.....it sucked

·
Registered
422 Posts
skybeam said:

I am a 24 year old that has been working my ass off the past 6 months on my business....so I can afford this.....
Congratz

hope you've got all the financial conditions in writing, so the dealer can't get too much of your hard earned money out of your pocket :thumbs:

But didn't you learn to drive a stick that you have to get an auto :confused:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Got mine today

Congrats to you! Wow the stares and smiles people give you when you fly by with the top down. It is an awesome ride! 106 miles on it just showing it off. I did get stuck with $1995 over invoice but they put in a windscreen and some king of Saturn inside out protector stuff...whatever...I've got mine and that's all that matters! Woo hoo!:cheers:

·
Registered
540 Posts
24 and a new car! ahhhh you will be having a lot of fun soon. All that hard work will be worth it. ENJOY !

1 - 14 of 14 Posts