Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, Im showing off my personal plate I got in the mail today. Just got home from dealers. He gave me the window sticker for my car and said she should be here any day...... Whooo heeee.:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
:cheers: Very Nice. I am looking forward to getting mine. :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks all, now I hope all of ours come in FAST:D

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
Agreed

marklynn70 said:
:cheers: Very Nice. I am looking forward to getting mine. :thumbs:
I would agree, any Sky is nice at this point. It is funny though, that some people have all the little goodies, but have no car yet :jester:

·
Registered
314 Posts
agirltrucker said:
Ok, Im showing off my personal plate I got in the mail today. Just got home from dealers. He gave me the window sticker for my car and said she should be here any day...... Whooo heeee.:thumbs:
The plates will look great on your blue :thumbs: ! Do you need to put a front plate on, too? Take lots 'o pics, including the plate. Your fun is just beginning. :jester:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SkyHope said:
The plates will look great on your blue :thumbs: ! Do you need to put a front plate on, too? Take lots 'o pics, including the plate. Your fun is just beginning. :jester:
Thanks much :D No, luckly in Az we arn't required to use the front one. That is why when they came in the mail I was surprised to get 2. If you just take the one they send you, you only get one. So I have the 2nd one haning up on the corkboard behind my desk at work :lol: . My salesman said that there is a joke at the dealer that I will be down there 10 mins after he calls me...tee hee. Now the teeth grinding, nail bitting and stomach churning begins.... :willy: If anyone sees the train, will ya tell him to move it? :smash:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Enjoy it when you get it!

I 've had mine for almost 2 weeks now. Chili pepper red, tan top and interior. I have had the experience on two different occasions of having someone take cell phone photos of the car. I even had a local cop slow down and admire it with a thumbs up! You will get the admiration of many. I even had a young mother tell her children to exit their SUV on the other side so as to stay away from my car and not accidently damage it. My wife and I went to what they call the 'Parade of Homes' (alot of open houses - expensive houses) and we parked by the 2.2 million house we wanted to see. The Sky was THE attaction out front of the house. Maybe I should have parked it on the driveway of the house and had them pay me for the static display! LOL

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow, what neat experiences. I cant wait. Any day...tick tick tick... :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts