Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I've been waiting a very long two weeks. I put down my deposit for a yellow/blk,auto,chrome,loaded. Thinking I would get my ride in December. About the time I made the deposit, I started talking to my new local Texan Sky buddy,(forumname) Ernest! Many of you have seen his knowledgeable posts here on SkyRoadster.com. Speaking with Ernest, I told him I was looking for a yellow automatic. I got a call from him at work on Fri. 6-23-06. He told me that a Silver Graphite/blk,auto,chrome,(everthing minus a CAI) was at the Arlington, TX. dealership. I suddenly (shaking) got up from my desk and told everyone to have a good weekend! I never leave work on a Friday @ 2:00. But this was an emergency! Yellow was a must for me, until I saw the silver graphite. My jaw hit the ground when I first looked at it. By this time, I'd forgotten the yellow though I'm not knocking those SKY owners, but I was in love. I now know what all of ya'll have been raving about. This car is unbelieveable! It is so quick and nimble, and very fun to drive! So to sum it up. I want to thank Ernest of Arlington, the Arlington, TX dealership on I-20 @ Collins. My salesman, Jose Jimenez was friendly and helpful about the car. And Shawn Andrus, was wonderful in showing me my opitions in financing my vehicle. I give all kudo's to Ernest for helping me find my love. Don't tell my girlfriend that! haha.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
All colors are good! Any Sky, is a Great SKY! Welcome to the family!

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
:cheers: Short but fun game :cheers:

Quick -- Name an ugly SKY color.....

None :lol: :lol:

Conga-ratz!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Mitchell said:
Well I've been waiting a very long two weeks. I put down my deposit down for a yellow/blk,auto,chrome,loaded. Thinking I would get my ride in December. About the time I made the deposit, I started talking to my new local Texan Sky buddy,(forumname) Ernest! Many of you have seen his knowledgeable posts here on SkyRoadster.com. Speaking with Ernest, I told him I was looking for a yellow automatic. I got a call from him at work on Fri. 6-23-06. He told me that a Silver Graphite/blk,auto,chrome,(everthing minus a CAI) was at the Arlington, TX. dealership. I suddenly (shaking) got up from my desk and told everyone to have a good weekend! I never leave work on a Friday @ 2:00. But this was an emergency! Yellow was a must for me, until I saw the silver graphite. My jaw hit the ground when I first looked at it. By this time, I'd forgotten the yellow though I'm not knocking those SKY owners, but I was in love. I now know what all of ya'll have been raving about. This car is unbelieveable! It is so quick and nimble, and very fun to drive! So to sim it up. I want to thank Ernest of Arlington, the Arlington, TX dealership on I-20 @ Collins. My salesman, Jose Jimenez was friendly and helpful about the car. And Shawn Andrus, was wonderful in showing me my opitions in financing my vehicle. I give all kudo's to Ernest for helping me find my love. Don't tell my girlfriend that! haha.
:cheers: You will love it!:thumbs: show us some pictures:cool:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Awesome, and glad to hear that the forum (and Ernest) helped out another owner.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Okay Ernest - here is my order. Redline in Midnight Blue, Black, or Silver Pearl. (but any color is good) All the options except spoiler. I figured since you are the resident Sky finder I would put in my request :jester: I can fly to Texas and driver her home to Arkansas :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Rick is right. There is not an ugly Sky. Enjoy your ride.:D

·
Registered
62 Posts
Okay Ernest, look for me too PLEASE!!!! Even though I'm going in to the dealer as soon as I'm off the web...SKY Redline, manual, Silver Graphite, Midnight Blue, Yellow, black top, upgraded leather--red/blk (Graphite),tan/blk (MidBlue), blk/blk (Yellow), blk top all around (have a wonderful solara with tan top and won't do the light color again), chromed wheels, cd/MP3 w/Monsoon, deposit at the dealership now, number 3 on list.

Much thanks.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Congrats!
another Texas Sky in the family!

remember to post some pictures :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Ernest, I'm a fellow Texan and I ordered a Silver Graphite loaded, five speed. I'll take one if you find it again!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts