Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
VIN showed up 4/28!!!
Looks like we're over the 2000 vin's now. I'm 2057

wooo friggin hooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Told ya! My car is 4000 and should be on its way Vin 2005 or 2006 they could not make out the last number on the print out, have to wait it Monday, I hope its 2006 that would be a kick...Seal9:cheers:

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
USMC I went to school JC in Santa Rosa in 1969 I think, been a long time...I do remember that we had a small earth QQQQuake at the time...:cheers:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Congrats on getting your vin# that means your car is that much closer to getting home.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Grats!

2 more people that imaged the same day as me that got VIN's and soon to be cars! And I'm still at 030... with no word =(

Hopefully, mine will be coming soon and they just "forgot" to update the computer ;)

·
Registered
314 Posts
tyler07 said:
Grats!

2 more people that imaged the same day as me that got VIN's and soon to be cars! And I'm still at 030... with no word =(

Hopefully, mine will be coming soon and they just "forgot" to update the computer ;)
Add us to the club of mid March images with zilch progress (none that we're being told about at any rate). Each VIN listed makes us anticipate the day we can post ours! We really don't care what # they give us at this point :willy: !

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
THAT is great that you got your VIN...... CONGRATULATIONS...... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
29 Posts
Got the call yesterday, Skywas built last week, VIN is 2065, Imaged March 13, TPW week of April 24th.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
:thumbs: Your getting closer

·
Registered
163 Posts
Congrats on the VIN!!

I need to call my dealer to see what's up with ours!?!?! We we're supposed to be put in line last Monday 4/24... but no news from anyone... :willy:

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Jen said:
Congrats on the VIN!!

I need to call my dealer to see what's up with ours!?!?! We we're supposed to be put in line last Monday 4/24... but no news from anyone... :willy:
10 bucks says its built!!!

·
Registered
233 Posts
I'd love to see any change to mine! At least they are building everyone's cars that was imaged in march...so sooner or later they gotta be building mine.... right? :p

I'm just hoping that they "forgot" to update my order from 030 and it's in route to the dealer! Gotta remain positive!

Grats to everyone!

·
Registered
438 Posts
CONGRATS!! Don't worry the good weather is just getting here in the north!! It has been a great spring to have a SKY!!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Our Sky's are almost the same, yours should have been built last week since we had the same TPW. Good Luck

·
Registered
163 Posts
usmc said:
10 bucks says its built!!!
Thanks for the positive thinking, but I think you owe me that 10 bucks! Hubby just talked to the sales mgr at the dealership and there's been nothing happening on ours... :banghead:

I kinda wondered what exactly they meant when they said we were "put in line" - apparently doesn't mean TPW like I'd hoped... Well back to waiting on any more news from them. They said they'd call when they hear anything - HA! They have never called us once! It's like pulling teeth to get anything outta them! :brentil:

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
next step complete!!!!

went to code 4000 last week and dealer is invoiced!!

come on 4200!!!!!! I really, really want this before Memorial day weekend

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
I'm at 4000 too bet my red SKY beats yours home....Sael9:cheers:

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
seal9 said:
I'm at 4000 too bet my red SKY beats yours home....Sael9:cheers:
probably will, ship time to my area has been 18 days on one and 20 on the other sky that my dealer got. What are the times you've seen to your area?

(If I pay some of my family members down there to flatten the tires on that hauler, I'll be sure to win the bet)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts