Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D :D got a call from my dealer today and he got the final price.

$27,170.00 plus tax title and licence

we go down thursday to go over everything.

:cheers: :thumbs: :driving: :drool:

i asked him if he had a dilivery date and he said that he may have that when we go down on thursday :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

·
Registered
133 Posts
That’s great.:thumbs:
I can hardly wait to order mine.:cheers:

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
bentley said:

i asked him if he had a dilivery date and he said that he may have that when we go down on thursday :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
What Options are you getting!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
midnite blue
black leather interior
6 disc cd
chrome wheels
black cloth top
torque sensing slip differencial
automatic

$27,170.00

:D :D :D :D
:cheers: :

·
Registered
89 Posts
Just ordered mine, too...I got almost the same car as you, bentley. I added the spoiler and have tan leather instead of black.

Can't wait! :D :willy:

·
Registered
17,633 Posts
Congratulations...

bentley said:

Congratulations...you are in Wisconsin and I am less than 2 hours from Wilmington Delaware....something doesn't sit right! What r they doing at Saturn?
MarlboroMike

·
Registered
438 Posts
convince me why I should get the automatic....MY wife wants it so she can drive it...but I can't imagine getting it auto?

·
Registered
148 Posts
I hate YOU!!!

I'm first at my dealer list but he's not ready yet to take official order!

You better send us tons of picture when you see it in person! :cool:

Good Job buddy!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ishot3bucks said:
convince me why I should get the automatic....MY wife wants it so she can drive it...but I can't imagine getting it auto?

i am geting the automatic because i can't drive a stick

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Learn! It's the only way to have a car like this.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Funny My dealer said he talked to the regional manager just the other day and he insisted ALL dealers will get the information to order the same day, How is this happening then? Anyone else been told that?

·
Registered
275 Posts
Congratulations Bentley, it sounds like you're moving right along! My dealer has me in a holding pattern and had me under the impression like SkyMan's above comment that we were all going to be ordering at pretty much the same time. I've not heard a word since last Thursday. I keep telling myself to be patient.....

·
Registered
236 Posts
I dont get it. Why is it that some folks are already ordering and others (like myself) are kept waiting? I assumed all Saturn dealers would have a fair chance at ordering at the same time. :willy:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I believe the dealerships are told when to order by the regional managers. Some may be rewarded with geting the go ahead early...for good CSI scores or most units sold etc etc

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
ishot3bucks said:
You drive a car with Manual trans
You're just along for the ride with automatic:D

·
Registered
438 Posts
I called my sales guy!

My sales guy watches this web site and I asked him about the "orders" He said I could come down today and do the same thing. :D They will right it up and WHEN they get the ok he will key in the order. Right now that is all that is being done. The image they receieved is for the "dealer" car, all others will be released soon. So I convinced him to "Write" up my order today at 12:00pm (lunch time).:cheers: I will let you know the bottom line!

ishot3bucks!:thumbs: :thumbs:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts