Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a call from the GM at my Saturn Dealer, put the order (image) in today.!!!!:thumbs: So now the wait begins. Hopeing for 6 to 8 weeks but well see:willy:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Big advantage distance wise over us here on the west coast as far as transit time/complications. Enjoy the wait knowing every pre-purchase anxiety you now have will vanish as you get behind the wheel and find out what fun you've been missing in your life:lol:!

·
Registered
273 Posts
RMFNSKY said:
Got a call from the GM at my Saturn Dealer, put the order (image) in today.!!!!:thumbs: So now the wait begins. Hopeing for 6 to 8 weeks but well see:willy:
When did you give them your deposit?

·
Registered
388 Posts
I also had to wait 2 1/2 months from deposit to image. Yeah!! Finally some progress for both of us.

·
Registered
273 Posts
ShowMeSky said:
When did you give them your deposit?
Duh I now see on you sig that it was April 5 sorry.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Getting your order

Congrats on your progress! My wife and I happened to stop by the dealership to check on our status and found out we were next on the list and .....a sky had just arrived that night (Black with black leather). We were told we could take it:eek: or we could wait for the next one (Chili Pepper Red) or we could place an order. My wife wanted Bluestone but she didn't realize until Saturday that all Sky's have the silver on the windshield frame and behind the seats.:confused: She doesn't really like how that looks with other colors so now she has decided she wants a Silver Pearl with black leather.:banghead:
We filled out a sheet with the options she wants and they told us it would probably be another 30 days before they could actually enter the order, then another 8 weeks or so for the build and shipment. Oh well, back to waiting, but the road is getting shorter!:D Black was really sharp looking, but here in the south would be really hot during the 100 degree summers not to mention keeping the car clean.

·
Registered
746 Posts
If you are wanting Bluestone you may be waiting a while. You might as well be on the Redline list as I think you will see redline bluestone before you see reg SKY bluestone.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts