Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as some of you know that have been reading my story, I was the first image back on 01/09 from my dealer. Black Car, Black/Red leather, Chrome wheels and Manual trans. I was sent to carrier on 04/08, and was in the dealer yesterday and they had not heard anything. I just got a call they were invoiced this morning...:thumbs: ..Which means it really is on its way.

There is hope out there for all of us SKYHEADS....But I must say it was getting very hard to wait. They said it can be about 2 weeks, but I'am getting closer.............PPHJJ5

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
:thumbs: Well congradulations! My Missy and I will await the pictures of her soon to be arriving Brother or Sister.:cheers:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
pphjj5 said:
Well as some of you know that have been reading my story, I was the first image back on 01/09 from my dealer. Black Car, Black/Red leather, Chrome wheels and Manual trans. I was sent to carrier on 04/08, and was in the dealer yesterday and they had not heard anything. I just got a call they were invoiced this morning...:thumbs: ..Which means it really is on its way.

There is hope out there for all of us SKYHEADS....But I must say it was getting very hard to wait. They said it can be about 2 weeks, but I'am getting closer.............PPHJJ5
PPHJJ -- you are one patient person... (I'd have been found hanging in my yard bythis time)
I hope your SKY is Perfect.....
Do you think car #3 will be picked up before you (or has it already)? How about the Yellow one (Mine)? #4 on the list....
Remember -- Ol Tinley Rick wants to be there when you pick it up (Pics!!):thumbs:

·
Registered
251 Posts
Wow, what a strange turn of events! Yesterday I am getting REALLY upset and fed up with my dealer and GM as a whole and then today I get word that my invoice came in today as well! I was told by the sales manager that the car should be here within a week maybe sooner. Liek I said I really wanted this car but I wasn't going to wait much longer because summer is weeks away. Well I hope this is all correct and that it will be here in a week because I am ready to drive the darn thing already!! :cheers:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rick Tinley Park said:
PPHJJ -- you are one patient person... (I'd have been found hanging in my yard bythis time)
I hope your SKY is Perfect.....
Do you think car #3 will be picked up before you (or has it already)? How about the Yellow one (Mine)? #4 on the list....
Remember -- Ol Tinley Rick wants to be there when you pick it up (Pics!!):thumbs:

Rick...I do not believe #3 has hit the door yet. It may very well come in when my Sky comes in.

Tiger....I can feel for you, but it looks like we are moving ahead....

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
pphjj5 said:
Rick...I do not believe #3 has hit the door yet. It may very well come in when my Sky comes in.

Tiger....I can feel for you, but it looks like we are moving ahead....
I just got E-mail from Our dealer (The GM) .... Your car and #3 invoiced at the same time....

You know what THAT means?????

Sunni IS NEXT!!!

However I am still at 030 -- or 3000 now...

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Rick....It will not be long, I hope for you. My wait seems like forever, But I did get the one false alarm, which sucked. But once again The dealership has been great and our G.M is a real great person. They are really in a no win situation............PPHJJ

·
Registered
12 Posts
Good news, bad news..

Looks like pphjj5 is really on its way. That is good news & for Rick also more good news. Bad news? I once was ahead of Rick by one, then fell behind him by one. That's O.K., but last week our mutual GM told me that I was not next after Rick & that someone else was ahead of me after Rick gets his! This process is frustrating at best. Hope you guys will hold my place in the lunch line till mine really does come in. BTW, I have been told the other someone does not participate in any of the forum groups. Patiently waiting at order #GGK936 & at 030 (3000)

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
tiger20005 said:
Wow, what a strange turn of events! Yesterday I am getting REALLY upset and fed up with my dealer and GM as a whole and then today I get word that my invoice came in today as well! I was told by the sales manager that the car should be here within a week maybe sooner. Liek I said I really wanted this car but I wasn't going to wait much longer because summer is weeks away. Well I hope this is all correct and that it will be here in a week because I am ready to drive the darn thing already!! :cheers:
Tiger,
Give it two weeks, just in case and you will not be dissapointed. Here in SC it took from 3/16 to 3/29 from invoiced to delivered and we are farther south. Like I said, give it two weeks and you should be "home free." :thumbs:

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
ordgq said:
Hope you guys will hold my place in the lunch line till mine really does come in. Patiently waiting at order #GGK936 & at 030 (3000)
:lol: Most likely we'll just eat in our cars:lol:

You do know we have to go to a place where we can eat and look at the three Skys....:cool: -- I'm thinking Hooters, Al's Roast beef (we stand at the window counter) places like that...

·
Registered
251 Posts
Sky Spy I certainly will do that! :thumbs: I was just glad to get an update, that is all I was looking for...at this point delivery time can be 3-4 weeks for all I care but I was looking for something to know my car still existed and it didn't get lost or scrapped or whatever!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
ordgq said:
Looks like pphjj5 is really on its way. That is good news & for Rick also more good news. Bad news? I once was ahead of Rick by one, then fell behind him by one. That's O.K., but last week our mutual GM told me that I was not next after Rick & that someone else was ahead of me after Rick gets his! This process is frustrating at best. Hope you guys will hold my place in the lunch line till mine really does come in. BTW, I have been told the other someone does not participate in any of the forum groups. Patiently waiting at order #GGK936 & at 030 (3000)

I'm not that far behind you...GGL235 at 030/136! Same dealership network (owner), but different dealership. I'm at the DG store. Looks like you, Rick,and I might all get our Skys within the same timeframe...hopefully. Although, you guys might get yours before me cuz I'm waitin' on an automatic. :banghead:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts