Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The dealer called me up at precisely 8 PM. (he had already left work but still tries to contact me... nice guy) My Sky has arrived and is detailed and ready for pickup. :willy: I think I will leave just a wee bit early from work tomorrow... >Cough< >Sniff< oh... I think I feal a cold coming on...:jester: Now how am I going to get to sleep tonight?:banghead:

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Oh no. You do _not_ look well at all.
Surely you're not so inconsiderate that you'd risk infecting all you coworkers.
You really shouldn't go in to work tomorrow.
Maybe lots of fresh air would help.

Get 'er done.
Don't forget the pics.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Rahn said:
The dealer called me up at precisely 8 PM. (he had already left work but still tries to contact me... nice guy) My Sky has arrived and is detailed and ready for pickup. :willy: I think I will leave just a wee bit early from work tomorrow... >Cough< >Sniff< oh... I think I feal a cold coming on...:jester: Now how am I going to get to sleep tonight?:banghead:
OK RAHN, did you get any sleep and why did you go to work when you're so sick? That's car sick! Can't wait to see pics.

Have fun with it!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Congrats :cheers: Can't wait to see some pics

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
The only way to recover fast from illness is to ride around with your top down! :lol:

It would be :cool: if all forum members showed up (like in a Verizon commercial) as you walk in to get your SKY.
:lol: :lol: :cheers:

Happy trails .... :driving:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow, This car is soooo cool! Handles better than I thought. Not quite the..."Oommph" my WRX has but is corners a whole lot better. I was really supprised at the exaust note. It does not sound like a Saturn. It sounds... hefty. I was also impressed with the visibility. Even with the top up! I thought I might be too short...being only 5' 8" but it seems as if this car was made specifically for me. I want to go drive it some more. I think I have that car sickness. :driving: People kept on looking at me to make sure I was ok. This car turns heads. A lot of necks snapped as I drove by. :cool:

I did (Believe it or not) go to work...but only for 4 hours. No way I was going to stay all day!

I will try to post pics as soon as I learn how. (Never done it before) The ones I have are 6-8 Megs though so I will have some cropping & shrinking to do.

By the way... What is the maximum size of Pic on this forum?

·
Registered
692 Posts
All Points Bulletin Issued For Graphite Sky

"A Graphite Sky has been reported commandeered by a crazed driver with a totally witless grin from ear to ear. Subject has reportedly not eaten or slept since taking possession of the keys and leaving the dealership. All cars are requested to keep a sharp lookout for this vehicle and if seen APPROACH CAREFULLY AND Drool!!!"

Good on yah Rahn!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
StarlightSky said:
"A Graphite Sky has been reported commandeered by a crazed driver with a totally witless grin from ear to ear. Subject has reportedly not eaten or slept since taking possession of the keys and leaving the dealership. All cars are requested to keep a sharp lookout for this vehicle and if seen APPROACH CAREFULLY AND Drool!!!"

Good on yah Rahn!
OMG! Actually I haven't eaten yet....infact all I had today so far is Two pretzels & a Coke at Saturn :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have to go eat!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts