Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I received an email and a call from my dealer informing me that my RL, Yellow Fever, has been accepted at GM. Event code 2000. The GM said maybe in 10 weeks. Now it going to be even harder to wait.

·
Registered
153 Posts
And a slow train ride to the West Coast...:willy: :willy: :willy: But hey, any progress is GOOD progress... congratulations buddy... won't be as long as it has been.:thumbs: :cheers: :cheers: :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Congratulations you lucky dog!

I wish you the best and hope you will keep us informed of what a wonderful well built vehicle you now will force so many to :drool:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Congrats Fkeillor. Just curious, I reached Event Code 2000 with last week's allocation on my RL. What is your TPP (Target Production Period)? Mine was 9/18-9/24.

Deposit on Base Sky 3-25-06 (#3)
Switched to Redline 4-27-06 (#1) MSRP
Preliminary Order No. KGBXXQ (6-23-06)
Dealer Image ZMG67 Allocated 8-24-06
Target Production Period 9-18-06 to 9/24/06
Silver Pearl
Red/Black Leather
Polished Wheels
Manual 5 speed Tranny
6 Disc Monsoon w/XM

·
Registered
92 Posts
Congrats on the good news. Won't be too long now. :thumbs:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Love teh color -- love the name (you could call her Malaria!!):lol: :cheers:

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Congrats Fkeillor. Just curious, I reached Event Code 2000 with last week's allocation on my RL. What is your TPP (Target Production Period)? Mine was 9/18-9/24.

I'm not sure FastFreddie. My GM did't tell me and I was so excited about the good news I did'nt ask. I did ask him what kind of time frame we were looking at, 10 weeks, and he replied maybe sooner.

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Love teh color -- love the name (you could call her Malaria!!):lol: :cheers:
Rick, thanks for the sugestion. As of now I have officely renamed my RL Malaria.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts