Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, my dealer tells me that the Sky should be here around a month or so and then he proceeds to tell me that I might not get the colour that we wanted.. hmmm!,he tells me that instead of silver pearl it's going to be graphite metallic,will I be disapointed with the graphite???he say's I won't be,but he's the salesman,and then he goes on to say that the interior might not be all black,it could have the red inserts ,geeeez it sounds like we might not even come close to the car we wanted.
Anybody have some pics of the graphite with the red and black interior.
Thanx.
What's your thoughts on this colour combo????

·
Registered
54 Posts
Love the Silver Graphite!!!!!!!
931628928303_0_BG.jpg

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Canadian Sky Eh said:
Well, my dealer tells me that the Sky should be here around a month or so and then he proceeds to tell me that I might not get the colour that we wanted.. hmmm!,he tells me that instead of silver pearl it's going to be graphite metallic,will I be disapointed with the graphite???he say's I won't be,but he's the salesman,and then he goes on to say that the interior might not be all black,it could have the red inserts ,geeeez it sounds like we might not even come close to the car we wanted.
Thanx.

That combination is super hot!!! I am so sick of the silver pearl. (no offence to any SP owners)

·
Registered
358 Posts
Canadian Sky Eh said:
Thanx.
Look at my signature! Absolutley beautiful....

·
Registered
450 Posts
ggccg said:
Silver Graphite is good. Seems like half the cars on the road nowadays are Silver Pearl.
yep.....silver pearl in North Miami Beach!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Graphite all the way

Silver Graphite BEAUTIFUL

·
Registered
105 Posts
silver pearl - definately....... shimmers, shines, and changes color with the sky [pun intended, but true].

·
Registered
478 Posts
I have silver graphite with an all black interior. Looke really, really nice! Much better in person than in the pics in the brochure.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Silver graphite is beautiful in person. It looks very rich looking compared to the silver pearl. It was our #2 choice. You won't be disappointed. With the red leather inserts you can't go wrong.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
I've seen one up close. You'll like it. I think the graphite makes the chrome accents stand out more than the pearl. They don't make an ugly Sky. But I don't understand why your dealer can't get what you ordered. I'm not sure why, but I think he's jerking you around.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Get what YOU want

Pick what your heart tells you......you'll be happy no matter which way you go......

Silver Pearl
B'ham, AL

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Ernest said:
Silver Graphite/Red Leather - can't lose!!!~ add the chrome wheels, now you stylin'!!!:thumbs:
:agree: :agree:
See my gallery for some exterior shots.

:D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanx for the support on my colour crisis everyone,
I can live with the graphite no problem,it's the black with red interior,I'm thinking with the red inserts it may look CHEAP.
I guess we will see when it lands at the dealer!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
302 Posts
The black and red leather is beautiful!! I wish I could get it with the Chili Pepper Red. I think it makes the car look even sportier, not cheap. But to each his own. :thumbs:

·
Registered
637 Posts
The Graphite with the Red/Black interior is what I ordered for my Redline.:cool:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Silver Graphite with Black and Red seats......

·
Registered
139 Posts
Ernest said:
Silver Graphite/Red Leather - can't lose!!!~ add the chrome wheels, now you stylin'!!!:thumbs:
Preach on brother!!:)

·
Registered
139 Posts
bigdog said:
:agree: :agree:
See my gallery for some exterior shots.

:D
In your gallery, I like the Road_shot_4 pic. Very Nice! I wish I had the red/blk trim.:thumbs:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts