Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the best way to clean and preserve the gray area in the rear and the mud flaps? Help!

Z

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
What is the best way to clean and preserve the gray area in the rear and the mud flaps? Help!

Z
I use several products:
For anything black I have Forever Black restores a dark, black, finish on sun-faded bumpers and body moldings. Forever Black permanently dyes black plastic, rubber and vinyl. I originally bought this product to do my H2..
they also have other products..Results for black bumper & trim - Search

I was under the impression the the back bottom of at least our Sky is also black (I'll haveta look at closer when I detail it this WE given time), if plastic is a different color I use 303 Aerospace protectant to do trim pieces, I also use Adams all purpose cleaner first, then this for detailing..303 Aerospace Protectant 32 oz There are also many other products to choose from. I have used leather conditioner for seats also.. anything that protect rubber and vinyl is usually good.. enjoy your detailing adventure. This autogeek site is choke full of information..have fun reading and learning about the products for the job you want to do..We Are Car Care -- Car Wax, Car Polish, Auto Detailing Supplies, Car Buffers & Car Accessories Store Plus Adams also has products that I use and he is a forum sponsor here>> ooppps looks like adams no longer a sponsor here..:(

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Yeah, I use 303 Aerospace too. Great on tires as well.

·
Registered
480 Posts

Z
Steer clear of the mud!! I'm a big help huh....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts