Saturn Sky Forum banner

Great News and sort of bad news

1K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  TexSon 
#1 ·
Got a call from my GM and my baby arrived at the dealership. But..in prepping it the technician found a problem and they need to order a part and install it before I can pick it up. Hopefully will be ready by Wednesday afternoon. I am content knowing she is there at last. Took 3 weeks from shipping to delivery.:D :D :D :D Will be :driving: :driving: in a few days!!:D :D

#5 ·
MOMDRAE said:
Yeah but I'm a girl (and a clown) so what do I know. They are calling back end of day and I'll have my husband ask the questions. The only things I know about cars is how to drive them well and what they look like.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Great to Hear!! you got yours:D

#6 ·
MOMDRAE said:
Yeah but I'm a girl (and a clown) so what do I know. They are calling back end of day and I'll have my husband ask the questions. The only things I know about cars is how to drive them well and what they look like.
Please post the problem when you find out, I am very interested (as well as others) thanks:thumbs:

#7 ·
There was a bulletin about the wiring harness, something about it may become loose from one of the holders or something like that and they wanted all the dealers to make sure the wiring harness was OK and had not been damaged in-transit... :thumbs: Not an issue for all SKYs, the one we delivered had NO issues at all!!! :thumbs:

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

#9 ·
Hang Tight!

Nice to know others in Cali are reporting theirs.. started feeling like I was the only SKY owner!:lol:

#11 ·
They were doing the computer check of the systems to ensure it was ready to go. The TCM failed. That is the transmission control module. So they ordered the part, it is being overnited this AM so should be ready to install tomorrow. We should be able to pick it up tomorrow afternoon. They routinely test all cars.:D :D :D

#12 ·
MOMDRAE said:
They were doing the computer check of the systems to ensure it was ready to go. The TCM failed. That is the transmission control module. So they ordered the part, it is being overnited this AM so should be ready to install tomorrow. We should be able to pick it up tomorrow afternoon. They routinely test all cars.:D :D :D
I'd rather they test and find something than not test and I have to find teh problem...

I am excited for you!
I still would like to see video of you heel/toe driving with those shoes ...:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.