Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got off the phone with my dealer (my weekly, check-up) and he said I (as a CANADIAN) have an official build week of 03/20/06 :D :willy: :cool: :thumbs: He also said even though it will be built so soon, the EARLIEST I'll recieve it is just after May 11.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
:willy: :willy: ooooo my that's good news, thanks for making my month:cheers:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
NICE!!!

I'll call again tomorrow and see if I have a build date too

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
That's 8 weeks from the 20th of March could be here by the 11th of May:cheers: :thumbs: :driving:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
What is your order number?

·
Registered
55 Posts
:thumbs: yeehawwwwwwwwwww

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts
I spoke with my dealer as well in Ontario

My dealer said that my car was ordered, no number though???? He told me that I am 3rd in line instead of 4th. He also said that they will have a big party and invite only to drive the SKY MAY 11th. He felt that I would get my Sky by June. So I have decided that since I will have this toy then I better sell my other one. 1967 Chevy Impala convertable with a black top and irmine white paint, black interior. Hate to see her go but I cant drive everything. I could not wait to live in the south so I could drive it year round and now I am selling her SOB SOB:banghead:

Kimberly
ChiliSky

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
ChiliSky said:
My dealer said that my car was ordered, no number though???? He told me that I am 3rd in line instead of 4th. He also said that they will have a big party and invite only to drive the SKY MAY 11th. He felt that I would get my Sky by June. So I have decided that since I will have this toy then I better sell my other one. 1967 Chevy Impala convertable with a black top and irmine white paint, black interior. Hate to see her go but I cant drive everything. I could not wait to live in the south so I could drive it year round and now I am selling her SOB SOB:banghead:

Kimberly
ChiliSky
I feel your pain, Miss Kimberly. I too have to sell my baby, a 75 Triumph Spitfire roadster. But can't afford 3 cars and two trucks. So selling the lot. Skip....:thumbs: :thumbs:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
ChiliSky said:
My dealer said that my car was ordered, no number though???? ChiliSky
If he has ordered it, he should have an order number! It should be a 6 character number. The ones I have seen all started with a K then 5 numbers 00000. The model number should be ZMB67.

If you get your order number PM me and I'll give you a number to call so you can check your order status.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have my order number somewhere at home, I'm at work right now... I forgot all about my VIN number when i was on the phone with my dealer, but now I have to wait until monday to talk with him again :willy:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts