Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stopped by today at Saturn of Arrowhead...they just got their first yellow RL and they wanted me to see it. I have been bugging them once a week since May about my order and they know I am just drooling. Unbelievable. But they wouldn't let me touch it.
<Non-Supporting vendor information removed by the moderation staff.>

·
Registered
141 Posts
That's my dealer too! Nothing but wonderful things to say about them. My salesman even called me each time a new SKY in a different color was delivered to see if I wanted to come down and check it out. I was a little wishy-washy on the color I wanted to buy.

I might have to go by and check out the Redline on my way home from work tonight!!

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Pics Of The Yellow!!!!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Pics Of The Yellow!!!!
I got to tell you. Pics don't do it justice. Although it's not my favorite color I stopped by the dealer last week and he had a yellow and graphite ready for delivery for some lucky people. The yellow Sky screams:cheers: :cheers:
It looks almost too good on this car!! You're going to love it!!!!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ready for delivery today!

That's my dealer too! Nothing but wonderful things to say about them. My salesman even called me each time a new SKY in a different color was delivered to see if I wanted to come down and check it out. I was a little wishy-washy on the color I wanted to buy.

I might have to go by and check out the Redline on my way home from work tonight!!
DonnasSky, they are preping the car today for delivery tomorrow (Saturday). If you go by today, they will probably have it in the special Delivery Room (built just for our babies). I'm headed over there about 1:30 to take some pictures for the forum. Very exciting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts