Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for a great forum for the Sky. I went to order a Sky this week at Saturn of Metairie. NO Orders! Their demand outweighs all the Sky's they have allocated for 6 months, 36 of them. They are a top 10 Saturn Facility so they are getting more than most other stores. I want the second one they have coming in, a Silver Graphite, Black Leather, loaded. The internet manager will call me when it is shipped, event 42, then if I can get there first with a $1000.00 deposit, It's mine. He has 25 people on his list that want this car. I work close so I should be the first one there when they start calling their lists. Wish me luck!!!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Wow can you imagine 25 people trying to high-tail it to the Saturn dealership to get there first? Pushing and shoving with checks or cash in their hands. Wishing you the best of luck SkyGuy2006. :thumbs:

·
Registered
389 Posts
Yeah, that dealership may be getting more than they bargaind for! They are going to have to deal with alot of frustrated customers!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I'd hate to be the ones, 2nd on down. Thay are not going to be happy campers. Thiscould leave a bad taste for some. :willy: :willy:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Imagine all the pissed off people when Saturn really starts to push the Sky. Comeon in and see the all new 2007 Sky.... But we're all sold out... Place your order for next year.... If you're lucky!

·
Registered
389 Posts
rick112 said:
Imagine all the pissed off people when Saturn really starts to push the Sky. Comeon in and see the all new 2007 Sky.... But we're all sold out... Place your order for next year.... If you're lucky!
The harder something is to get the more people want it! Maybe it is good marketing strategy to sell out next years cars too.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
GRinLR said:
Wow can you imagine 25 people trying to high-tail it to the Saturn dealership to get there first? Pushing and shoving with checks or cash in their hands. Wishing you the best of luck SkyGuy2006. :thumbs:
TAKE CASH!!!..... lol... SkyBaby-07

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Make sure that they are doing M.S.R.P. In other words no "Market Allowances." :brentil: :nono: :mad:

Regards,

:willy: S.D. :willy:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
It is good for bribes,and it has the pictures of presidents on them,!!! Grease the right palms, miracles can & do happen!! Money doesn't talk, it swears!!
Get them in their weakest spot, GREED. It works everytime!!~:D :lol: :thumbs:

·
Registered
128 Posts
SKY's on the way

I went to the auto show here in columbus ohio today and saturn had a chili pepper red sky on display, now I know just what My car will look like.
When I got home and my wife checked the caller ID I had a call from our dealer, when I returned the call he ask if I would take a Silver Grey w/cloth int. I passed and will wait for the red, I am #2 at this dealership, he also said that some cars were being shipped, but didn't say to who.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Ernest said:
It is good for bribes,and it has the pictures of presidents on them,!!! Grease the right palms, miracles can & do happen!! Money doesn't talk, it swears!!
Heck baby doll, I tried that at my local dealer and no dice. They are firm on sticking to their list.....:brentil:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Ernest said:

Got that right...... SkyBaby-07

1 - 15 of 15 Posts