Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got the call I've been waiting for since November!!!!! IT'S FREAKIN HERE!!!!! Woooooohoooooooo!!!! :willy: :willy: :D :D

It arrived last night and they've gotten the PDI done on it. Salesman says it's AWESOME looking!!!!! :D

I also love that it arrived 6/6/06!!! Too funny!!!

Will be picking it up after work around 6:30pm. Plenty of pics to follow!!!

Thanks all for your support through the LONGEST wait ever!!! I sure hope everyone else waiting gets theirs soon!!! I am still shaking from excitement!!! Eeeeeeeee!!!!! :willy:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Congrats, Jen! :cheers: Now that you've gotten yours...the only other Illinoisians left waiting are Rick, SkyPup, drbob, Sky Vue 1, and myself. :willy: :willy: :willy:

Edited to include SkyPup, drbob, and Sky Vue 1...sorry I forgot about you guys! Is there anybody else from IL that I'm forgetting?!?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nscrbug said:
Congrats, Jen! :cheers: Now that you've gotten yours...the only other Illinoisians left waiting are Rick and myself. :willy: :willy: :willy:
Thanks Linda!!!! You and Rick have got to be VERY close!! I just got my invoice & VIN LAST week!!

Here's to a short wait for you guys!! :cheers:

·
Registered
185 Posts
nscrbug said:
Congrats, Jen! :cheers: Now that you've gotten yours...the only other Illinoisians left waiting are Rick and myself. :willy: :willy: :willy:
Great news Jen !:cheers: The longggggggg wait is finally over:thumbs: The weather is supposed to be great this weekend, and you can :driving: :driving: :driving:

Congrats
dad

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
That is Tooooo :cool: Jen!!

Conga-Rats :cheers: :cheers:

Now I just got email from my GM -- No yellow in Chicago Heights.... He expects it any day..:willy:

·
Registered
251 Posts
CONGRATS!!! :willy: :cheers:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Congratulations JEN !!!!!! Can't wait to see pictures of the green sky. Idon't think I have seen one.:cheers:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Well, you are a better person than I am. There is no way I could wait until 6:30! :D

Congratulations...I am green :rolleyes: with envy!!

·
Registered
745 Posts
Congrats Jen

Your going to love the attension. Now you have to plan some drives. Hey how about coming to Downers Grove, Ill. for the Sky Party Show. It would be great to have you join in the Fun July 8th.

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
:cheers: Congrats! Hell no I couldn't wait that long, I left work as soon as I got the call. Looking forward to the pictures. :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Congrats, happy for ya. Cant wait to see pics

·
Registered
162 Posts
nscrbug said:
Congrats, Jen! :cheers: Now that you've gotten yours...the only other Illinoisians left waiting are Rick, SkyPup, and myself. :willy: :willy: :willy:

Edited to include SkyPup...sorry I forgot about you!
You forgot about me. I'm waiting, and have been for a looooong time.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
drbob said:
You forgot about me. I'm waiting, and have been for a looooong time.

Oh gosh...sorry about that!!! :D I'll fix it.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Congratz!!!:cheers:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank you all for the nice comments!

Now down to 25 minutes until I leave work. I so would have just left work early, but the hubby can't leave work til 6. He works at another car dealership in the area and his bosses probably wouldn't want him to skip out early to purchase a car from another dealership!! :D

This has probably been the longest afternoon I've ever experienced!! :willy:

Cheers to all!! :cheers:

·
Registered
432 Posts
nscrbug said:
Congrats, Jen! :cheers: Now that you've gotten yours...the only other Illinoisians left waiting are Rick, SkyPup, drbob, and myself. :willy: :willy: :willy:

Edited to include SkyPup and drbob...sorry I forgot about you! Is there anybody else from IL that I'm forgetting?!?
Still waiting....probably until late August.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Congrats! Welcome to the family, hope you bring her over to BN on Saturday so I can see her in person and we can do some pictures togther!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts