Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone.
I noticed quite a few people are the same across different sites, so I figured out I will introduce myself here, just in case
I am in CO, on the waiting list for my SRL #3on the list. 500 down, MSRP in writting. Untill this afternoon i was a midnight blue, black/red interior, basically all the options, but with 5 speed....color uncertainty....Rick Tinley Park (corrected) car looks way to good, so yellow started growing on me :)

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Hello & welcome....:cheers:

·
Registered
337 Posts
Aloha

WELL ALOHA 2 U BRA!:cheers:

Nice of you to join us!

All the colors are great! It's a hard choice! :confused:

You have plenty of time before you are imaged to choose one!

Take your time...and make the best choice!

Good Luck! :cool:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
REDSKY said:
WELL ALOHA 2 U BRA!:cheers:

Nice of you to join us!

All the colors are great! It's a hard choice! :confused:

You have plenty of time before you are imaged to choose one!

Take your time...and make the best choice!

Good Luck! :cool:
that's the problem for me...got time and choices...knowing myself if noone stopping me I will end up with a yellow 5 speed AND Midnight blue automatic...grr I need to nail my decision soon or I will be incapable of making a decision....can you blame me? they are so beautiful!!!! and my left knee is not the best...
ilber

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I had to go process of elimination to pick -- Still there is no color that is a deal breaker. The biggest surprise? Green with Tan interior/lid --- Jaguar all the way!!
For me -- call me Mr. Classic it was going to be Red or Yellow from the start -- I had a red car -- so Yellow was the winner!

You can't lose; the lines are classic - I'd bet raw steel would look great:thumbs:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
it is all ur fault, if i end up with a yellow onei, t is because of YOUR picture....darn and I thought I knew what I want...

I am always anti-red color (well I even call it Commie color....had bad memmories about first family car in former soviet Union...was red)...blue well favorite color, fiji blue color car, have a BMW blue color (335 color code...can't really describe that one) but yellow....not a flashy guy....well being 6'2" it comes naturally but yellow....darn I though i didn't like the GM yellow (Azztek-like a chicken yellow, z24-too flashy) but sky mmmmm sunburst yellow sky... I might resort to flipping the coin, like them both...

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
agirltrucker said:
Hello & welcome....:cheers:
I waffled between silver and black for weeks and decided on silver...I have a black car now and it is a chore to keep it pretty...so, I figured I loved both silver and black but went with the easier color so the toy car would remain a fun car.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Once you go Black, you'll never go back! We dont use ours as a daily driver, so keeping black clean hasn't been bad so far!

·
Registered
388 Posts
Hello from sunny California! :) It took me forever to decide also. Any color will be awesome.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts