Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many grocery bags can you fit in the front passenger seat? Just curious... I know bags can differ in size and what's stuffed in them. Thanks

Sue

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Cornsiderin that tha heavy bags go on tha bottom about 30 lbs. worth. After a certain weight you will have to buckle up your bags....I get 4 12 pk cases of cokes on the floorboard and about 15 plastic bags on the seat, heavy first and lighter on top. That is with top down. In the trunk top up I get a whole grocery cart full in the trunk. Top down about 1/2 cart full if you know how to pack it.... Skip...

·
Registered
144 Posts
Cornsiderin that tha heavy bags go on tha bottom about 30 lbs. worth. After a certain weight you will have to buckle up your bags....I get 4 12 pk cases of cokes on the floorboard and about 15 plastic bags on the seat, heavy first and lighter on top. That is with top down. In the trunk top up I get a whole grocery cart full in the trunk. Top down about 1/2 cart full if you know how to pack it.... Skip...
There is a thread on this already with pics the sky holds 5.3 cubic feet of space. It was on my GM quiz today along with the windows are 3mm thick and! more useless info the cam degree is 50 =) between each lobe.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I buried my stepdaughter in groceries. I got a picture somewhere...

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Groceries

Thanks for the info - sorry if I missed all this on another thread ... :leaving:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
How high do you want to pile them? -- Roof down you can fit a lot (most bridges have 13 foot clearances...):jester:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts